A Bad Chick - Part 2 - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Matt was able to talk with Iverson who agree to move pidge up to the class a year ahead. He was trusting in matt and shiro that this would help sort pidge out and cause less issues. Two days later and it was pidge first day.

"so how are you feeling" shiro asked with a kind smile.

"what if i fail, what if this class is even worse then my last and i send more cadets to hospital" Pidge mumbled with slight fear.

"its going to be fine, your going to fit in here since they more grown up in this class. Just be the pidge you are around us and your make lovely friends" Adam smiled sweetly and ruffle pidge hair.

"oh, your going to be amazing and have tons of friends. My little sister is growing up so fast" Matt cheered and hugged pidge.

"Will you stop doting on my cadet, class is starting" Iverson sighed and the four turned to the doorway to see other cadets standing in the hallway or already entering the room.

"is this what you call embarrassment by a doting mother in front of your class" Pidge asked with a frown.

"your learning" Matt grinned and hugged his sister even more.

"matt your not helping, i be here during the first hour so go and bond with your dad" Shiro smiled and pulled matt of pidge.

"good luck and dont worry if its too much just come find one of us. I be teaching in my classroom and matt will be in the labs with your dad just find us" Adam smiled and pidge nodded before watching Adam drag her brother out of the room.

"what if they dont like me, what if they start hating me becuase of my skills or what if i mess up like before" Pidge asked with fear and looked to the floor while shiro stood beside her.

"its not going to be easy but dont worry. I help out with this class often and they good cadets. Your going to do fine and i believe you might fit in well here" shiro smiled and pidge looked up before tensing.

"its the hot guy" Pidge whispered with a slight blush.

"oh the hot guy you keep sneaking out for, where" Shiro asked with a grin and looked around the room trying to see who pidge was looking at.

"what do i do, its the hot guy" Pidge panicked and pulled on shiro sleeve.

"just talk to him, you like talking to him dont you" Shiro smirked at the slightly panicking pidge.

"well yeah, who wouldn't enjoy talking with the hot guy .. he so fun and it feels amazing to hang out with him but what do i do i didnt expect him to be in the same class" Pidge freaked out and shiro chuckled.

"just calm down and chill. If he can handle you on the roof then I'm sure he can handle you in class" Shiro smiled and ruffle pidge hair.

"your right but he hasn't seen me fight or my training skills not even my smarts. What if i put him off during class and then he wont want to hang on the roof anymore" Pidge muttered and gripped her garrison training top.

"then he doesn't deserve you, now point him out so i can see if he got a nice butt like you say he has" Shiro smirked and Pidge slightly giggled.

"I'm not showing you his ass, its a great ass and its mine alone" Pidge huffed back.