New Altean - Part 2 - Plance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Months passed and the two experiment alteans got use to living on the castle. Lance and Pidge even became paladins for the last two lions. Lance became the blue lion paladin and pidge became the green lion paladin. 

Everything was going great for the two or as well as they could have at a time of war. Lance became friends with hunk and pidge became friends with Keith. Friendship with living things was knew to them both since they only had each other most of the life's. 

Lance didnt get along with Keith much and did get jealous of pidge hanging out with the red paladin but he knew pidge wouldn't stop loving him. But pidge had her own worries, she noticed how lance would check out allura often and when they were saving planets or rebels he would check out other females. She was worried lance would leave her from a better women. After all he never really met anyone else apart for him, zarkon or lotor. Yeah they saw haggar often but there no way lance would think haggar was pretty. They both were meeting with new people and gaining more allies meaning they met up with many new friends often. Pidge was scared of losing lance but never told him. Keith knew of her fear and told her to talk with lance but she didnt want too in case lance turned round saying he wanted to break up. 

"Lance have you seen pidge anywhere" Keith asked as he walked over to a laughing lance and allura in the hallway.

"she might be in the green lion hanger upgrading something, why" Lance replied and turned to Keith.

"we planned to walk around the planet but she wasn't in her room when i looked so i thought she might be distracted by work or with you" Keith mumbled and turned to Allura who gave a small smile.

"well if you dont find her in the hanger just go to the control room and check the cameras since i was thinking of taking lance out to the planet as well" Allura smiled and Keith nodded.

"i see, well i guess we meet later at dinner" Keith replied before walking off towards the green lion. 

Keith walked to the green hanger and found pidge kneeling on the floor holding her chest in pain.

"pidge" Keith yelled with worry and ran over to her placing a hand on her back.

"I'm fine, just tripped" Pidge lied and Keith stared at her giving her the 'look' before she looked away.

"Pidge" Keith frowned and helped the girl up.

"I'm fine, i just need to see lance" Pidge smiled and Keith helped her stand.

"he going to look around the planet with allura, we might be able to catch them if we start walking" Keith smiled slightly and pidge shook her head.

"nah i let him enjoy his day out with allura, i just talk with him tonight" Pidge smiled sweetly.

"pidge" Keith sighed.

"lets go look around the planet, i want to see all the cool tech" Pidge smiled brightly and started walking out the hanger with Keith soon following behind. 

.

.

"again" Shiro frowned as he, hunk and Keith sat in the lounge just chilling after they all looked around the planet at some point.