Not Just A Game - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

In the world i live in, we have two worlds. The real world and the game world. 

Now you earn your money and everything in the game world.

Its like your second life. 

But some decided to stay living in the real world instead of the gave world, making the world split up in half. 

Those that live in the game world until they die and those who live in the real world until they die. 

Both sides living different ways but at peace and can live freely.

When a child in born from either the game world they put in an orphanage and is bought up until they sixteen with only an hour of game life each day. In the real world the parents bring their children up. 

But when a child becomes sixteen they chose, what world they wish to live in. 

After your choice is made you cant turn back, your stuck in that world until you die. 

My name is pidge Gunderson and well I'm a glitch. 

I was made by my parents who live in the real world but helps the game world updates and more. Because my mother didnt find out she was pregant until four months in, she really was a work alcoholic. I became infected, i was born from the real world but i was connected to the game life.

While everyone can tell the difference of game life and real life ... i dont. I can swap worlds with just randomly blinking and well that how i have been all my life. When i became eight the government found out about my odd gift and well wanted me dead. I was something that shouldn't be and needed to be rid off before trouble is caused. But my brother dragged me away in a rush and escape.

I'm a glitch to the game world and the real world.

I mostly live in the game world since I'm a glitch that doesn't show up. My brother who can no longer go back to the real world works in the game world. He seems happy but i know he miss's his old life more.

  I use my gift for fun, i kinda take down the bad type of people in the game world or gather proof for cops to take them down. Its sometimes a good thing to be invisible but it can be lonely. 

Or it was until i met a random nineteen year old. He was just taller then me and seemed to be a loner. He had silky midnight black hair in a mullet and beautiful purple eyes. He was a great fighter and very handsome. 

So i stalked him when i notice him sneaking around some really illegal labs. 

He has a great ass, i must say. 

"hey" I smirked as i hovered behind him, my lips by his ear making him shiver and jump.

"the hell" He muttered as he turned to me.

"your gonna need a better mask then that bandanna, i mean its going to fall down as you fight then the game world bad people will know who you are" I smiled and jumped down to stand beside him.

"says the one with just glass screen green glasses" He smirked back and crossed his arms, well i couldn't see his face thanks to the red bandana but he was smirking.