A Smiling Family - Shidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"hey Katie" A fourteen year old Shiro called as he ran down the halls of his home.

"mmh" A nineteen year old Katie hummed not looking up from her laptop. 

"we need to go" Shiro frowned as he walked over.

"go" Katie asked turning to him.

"my school meeting, its today remember" Shiro sighed as he looked to his guardian. 

"oh shit, why are you just standing there we need to go" Katie yelled and quickly grabbed her jacket before running to the door for her shoes. 

"your the one who keeping us" Shiro grinned and walked over to the front door before having his arm grabbed and being dragged by a running Katie towards the school. 

.

.

.

"excuse me shiro but please wait outside while i talk to miss holt" shiro head teacher miss allura asked with a kind smile.

"dont take to many notes and dont over question my teacher. No causing trouble until i return" Shiro smiled as he turned to Katie.

"hey, I'm the adult here go wait outside like a good little boy" Katie pouted and Shiro chuckled before walking out of the office. 

"Miss Holt, i have some worries" Allura sighed.

"is Shiro failing a subject, i can help him study if he needs to do better" Katie asked slightly worried since she knew shiro was a good kid and wouldn't cause any trouble unless needed.

"no shiro is doing well in school but I'm more worries about his home life" Allura frowned and Katie tensed since she knew how this was going.

"i know I'm a air head sometimes and get lost into my projects but i still take care of shiro the best i can. He got his own room, he eats daily and has clothes to last forever. I make sure he happy and well i dont mistreat him" Katie replied in a slight panic. 

"i know you look after shiro otherwise he wouldn't be as happy as he is but maybe you should think about his future. Think about a home that could give him a better place to belong and a better hope for his future. Your only nineteen and well your a mess. I dont think shiro should be living with you" Allura explained and Katie looked to her lap.

"b-but what will another family give him that i cant. He happy and has a good life" Katie mumbled. 

"he needs parents not an older friend. Your like a big sister to him not a parent. I think he will do best if he is adopted by a more giving family" Allura sighed and passed a folder over with a couple families names that be happy to have shiro as their son.

"w-what if i dont want to give him up" Katie asked looking to the head teacher.

"i cant force you but are you willing to be the reason shiro never got the future he deserves" Allura replied and Katie stood shocked before giving a small nod. 

"i-I'll talk with him tonight" Katie frowned and stood up.

"your doing the right thing" Allura smiled as she watched Katie leave.