Bad Boy - Kidge.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"your not cute when your bleeding" Katie smirked as she held out a green handkerchief. 

"cute" Keith asked with an eyebrow in the air, he just got into a fighter with ten other guys and won leaving him a little bloody ... how could he be cute.

"well you do loot hot with blood on your face and all beaten up but i thought that might be a little wired to say on our first meeting" She smiled and held her skirt before kneeling down in front of him still holding out her handkerchief.

"shouldn't you be freaked out or scared of me .. I'm a bad boy" he replied.

"well you can fight, your got that loner fighter vibe and a handsome face so i guess you would be a bad boy but why should i be scared ... are you going to hurt me" She asked with bright sparkly eyes a small smile.

"depends if you start a fight with me" He sighed and finally took her handkerchief, wiping his cheek and nose with it.

"depends if you start a fight with me, i might be small but i fight back" She smirked and wink at him making him chuckle.

"your one strange chick" He smirked and she giggled.

"i get told that often by others" She grinned and he couldn't help but think she was cute.

"your kinda cute and maybe beautiful" He smiled softly as she watched her freckles cheeks turn a rosy red by his words.

"i think one of them might have hit you too hard in the head ... want me to call for help" She asked with worry.

"why just because your gorgeous" He grinned with a small blush making her blush more.

"yeah you hit your head hard ... well good luck being an idiot" She sighed and stood up.

"where are you going" He asked with worry and quickly stood up.

"back to my dorm room, if i dont return the other girls will snitch on me or try pulling a prank in my room .. they really are bitch's" She frowned and pulled her backpack straps.

"let me walk you" he mumbled shocking her.

"oh so bad boys can be a gentlemen how shocking" She grinned and started walking once he stood beside her. 

.

.

"another fight" She frowned as he knocked on her dorm window, its been two months since there first meeting and they started hanging out in their free times. But he also started coming to her dorm after each fight in the night to be patched up.

"no my step dad" he hissed and she let him climb inside while she grabbed the first aid box.

"why did he hit you, it seems he been losing his cool around you more" Katie asked with worry and placed an ice pack over his cheek since she kept a small fridge with a single freezer draw in her dorm room. 

"he doesn't like me and think i just disappear or let him talk shit about me" Keith frowned and glance to katie while she held the pack to his cheek.

"why not tell your mother he starting to hit you instead of just yelling at you" Katie replied with a frown.

"she seems happy with him and i dont wanna ruin her second chance at love ... i be moving out in a year so it doesn't matter anyway" Keith sighed.