Trinta - What's the panicing for, Neymar?

She was about to say something, but than lost her balance, and I knew she fainted. Well duh. A wave of panic rushed through me and my heart raced faster like how it does during football matches. Expect this wasn't football it was Forealla fainting. 

What's the panicing for, Neymar? I think to myself.

I carry her "bridal style" to my car, as fast as I could. Good thing was, I was a strong man and she wasn't heavy either, well I wasn't expecting her to be heavy either. 

I place her in the back seat, and dial in Rafa's number as fast as I could. There wasn't anyone in the buildings corridor to help me or even let Rafa know. So I had no option, than to drive her to the nearest hospital or doctor. 

"Fuck!" I throw my phone down on the passenger seat and start driving towards the nearest doctor. I am thankful Davi is with Rafa for now. 

I check on her, making sure she's isn't getting worse, I mean if that could happen. I am not doctor or barely smart when it comes to these types of situations. 

I didn't park or stop my car right in front of the hospital. That would get all the papparazzi's attention, and I don't want any rumors. I sound like a dick, but I guess that's just how I am. 

I park it somewhere, I guessing it was a private parking lot. I carry her out and look down at her. Damn, why does she look so flawless, even when she's drunk, fainted, or asleep. 

I walk into the hospital but from a back door, and a young women with ginger hair runs over to me. She knows I am Neymar JR, but that didn't bother me because she was a doctor. 

"Sir, please let me help you" She says, rushing and calling another doctor with those beds with wheels. Is this so serious? God, please just say this is a normal faint, and nothing more. 

They lay her down on the bed and take her to some room, I follow them as fast as I could. 

"Is this something serious?" I ask the ginger women. She gives me a weak smile. 

"It shouldn't be, It might just be a very bad low blood pressure, I mean she looks pale as a vampire" The woman says. I nod and follow them to the room. 

I had to stay outside the room which made me quiet pissed. I am Neymar Da Silva Santos. 

They did some test and than called me in. 

"You can go in, it wasn't anything serious, we just need to see her blood pressure before letting her go" The ginger woman says. 

"Obrigado" I smile and walk in the room.  She isn't laying down, as a matter of fact she pacing across the room. 

"Did I faint? My blood pressure isn't supposed to be this bad?" She asks and gives me a quick glance, then looks away. 

I chuckle a bit. I like how she acts. 

"It's shouldn't be anything dangerous at all, um why don't you lay down" I tell her. She gives me a "the fuck?" look.

"I am not ill, Junior I am fine, you should go. Rafa and Davi are probably wondering where the hell you are" 

"I sent them a text, and I am going to stay with you" 

"No, I am fine" She whines. 

"no you are not, you are lying" I smirk, and it drove her crazy. 

"Fuck, you're such dick" She says, obviously trying to hide her smile. 

"So, why don't you sit down and we can talk" I say as I sit down next to her. She sits down and sighs. 

"What do you want to talk about, because I want to go out of this place" She says fiddling with her bracelet. 

"I don't know, wh-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door. 

"Come in" 

The Ginger women walks in with a clipboard and smiles at us two. 

"Anabella, you have very low blood pressure, and I recommend you to eat loads of water, every single day" She says looking down her clipboard. 

"And you need more iron, I know you train a lot, but besides football, you need to go on a healthy diet" She says. I smile at the thought of her playing football.

"Okay sure" She nods. 

And the ginger women left, telling us that everything was fine and she can go home. 

FOREALLA'S POV 

Junior dropped me off by my house, I told him I had classes to attend tomorrow as well. 

I didn't even ask or we didn't even talk about how and when I fainted. I know he was the one who drove me here, but I didn't ask anything else. 

I guess I was too tired after the long day.