Sessenta E Cinto - Last thing I remember....

"How the hell did you get to beat me, have you been practicing meu amor?" Neymar chuckles as we both tidy up the cards.

"I am just good at it"' I wink while placing the cards back in the set.

I put back the cards, and walk over to Neymar who's resting on the couch. I sit down on his lap and he snakes his muscular tanned arms around my waist.

His hot breath is against my neck and it feels all to good. He's that type of guy that can make me go weak on my legs.

Oh my Neymar, the things you do to me.

"What do you want to do? I am getting bored" I say while playing with his cross necklace. He looks at me in the eye with those eyes of his. I thank god everyday for giving me an opportunity to have a relationship with him. Who knew that "we" were going to happen.

"I have an idea....." He starts, as he trails kisses from that sweet spot below my earlobe and further down my neck.

"How about we go on a late night ride?" He whispers, and I am starting to wonder.

Does he mean like me riding him? Or like a car ride?

Neymar notices that confused look on my face, and immediately chuckles.

"Like a car ride babe, not what you think?" He smirks, and I kind of blush. It made me embarrassed. I can't be that dirty minded, despite the last few sexual things Neymar and I have done.

"Okay okay, stop..." I say looking everywhere else, just not Neymar. He pulls me closer to him, and wrap his arms around me even tighter.

"My car has been parked out for a few hours now, I hope nothing has happened to it" He says and we both chuckle.

God knows what can happen here in the Favelas. Luckily we are in Santos, and the Favelas here are not as dangerous as Rio.

"Yeah, but when should we go? I need to let my parents know" I tell him as I stand up to get my phone from my bedroom.

"Now, I want to go for a long ride" He says as he follows me to my bedroom.

I send a text to both my mom and my dad saying that I will be out with Neymar just to do some grocery shopping. I am not exactly lying, because I do need to do some grocery shopping. I stuff my small purse with some cash, while Neymar sits down in my bed starring at me.

"What is it?" I ask, he's been looking at me as if I am some strange creature from another planet.

"Nothing, you just look so cute" He stands up and takes my hand, as we walk out the house.

I take out the keys, looking the door and putting the key back in my purse.

I sit down in the car, and Neymar starts the car. It's already dark and I am looking forward to this car ride. Being with Neymar makes me feel so safe and happy. He's not only my boyfriend, but my best friend, brother, and my weirdo.

I turn up the volume and hum along to "Ritmo Perfeito" by the Brazilian singer Anitta.

"I see you like the song?" He asks, glancing the me quickly.

"Yeah, anyways where are we exactly going?" I ask him. The city is still alive, but I really want to know where we are going.

"It's a surprise" He glances at me quickly, with that smirk.

Surprise? Seriously?

Don't get me wrong, I love surprises. It's just right now I would really want to know where we are going.

"Can you just tell me?" I beg him, and he simply shakes his head.

"Nope, just wait and see"

I sigh and lean down the seat. I turn up the volume to the radio and start humming to the beat of the beat of the song while Neymar drives down the dark road leading to god knows where.

I sit back up, since I was getting tired of just listning the music that goes on repeat.

"Are we going to some park?" I ask him.

"Nope" He says, keeping all his attention on the dark road.

"Are you taking me to some shit place then?" I ask, a little rudely. He chuckles and glances at me quickly.

"Trust me, you're going to love it" He smirks.

The only lights that are coming are from apartments and buildings that are distance away. Some parts of this road barely has any lights. It's really thin and it gives me the feeling that the car can easily fall down into the bushes.

I might be feeling a little scared, but the fact that Neymar's with me makes me feel safer.

The car starts  to shake as if it's on a edge of something. My heart beats goes a little out of control.

What's happening?

"Neymar! watch ou!-

Last thing I remember was a pair of strong arms holding me tightly....

It all happened to fast.