Oitenta E Sete - Morning Talk

I was in the shower when I heard a load groan, and I knew it was Forealla waking up. I quickly dried myself with the towel and got dressed in my yesterday clothes. When I came out the bathroom I found her sitting on out in Balcony. She was starring out in nowhere. It looked like she was in deep thoughts. I stand by the balcony door trying not to distract her "deep thoughts" but she already notices me.

"Bom dia" She says in the most cold and emotionless tone. Her voice sounds weak and broken, but mine doesn't sound anything better.

"Bom dia" I reply back, not sounding anything better. I sit next to her on the bench. I wish I had the guts and right to pull her on my lap. To run my hands through her messy hair and kiss her neck. I wish I can plant kisses all over her,but I can't. I want to hold her in my arms and tell her how much I love her.

"Everything okay?" I ask, trying to read her facial expression but it gave me now clues. See the thing about her expression right now is that it is so hard to read. It looks angry, upset, careless, broken and annoyed.

"I want to go to the doctors as soon as we can" She says, still looking out in nowhere. Does she not want to make eye contact with me?

"Y-yeah sure" I say and it was clear that I didn't like this decision.

You need to deal with it for god sake.

"I want to go today, like right now, please" She finally looks at me and I can see she has been crying.

"We can go today, since the hospital is near, please don't worry" I say trying to calm her, but I fail. I suck at comforting her because I need someone to comfort me.

"Obrigada" She says and the stands up, going back into the room. I sit there, thinking. It's her choice and I need to deal with it.

While she was in the shower I called the room service and asked for breakfast.They bought in toast, tea, croissants, and fresh squeezed orange juice. I know she loves this type of breakfast. We had this once in Barcelona and she was loving it, which made me love it too.

—————————-

Oi meus amores! sorry for the sooooooo damn late update. I have been so busy lately.

I know this chap is so short, but I am so sorry I had barely time.

Leave comment down below if you watch I LOVE PARAISOPOLIS! omg I love it!!!!

Follow me on:

Insta > @melikahag

tWITTER> @melikahag

add me on snap > meli.snap