Sessenta E Uma -

Last night in the swimming pool was......amazingly embarrassing. Everything that happened was so seductive and just.....not that typical me. I liked it. Even after Gabi left, more happened. Neymar really showed is love to me. Now I feel like everything has changed, I feel like I have changed, I feel like he was changed, at least his attitude between us.

Sadly, today is Sunday which means it's our last night here. I need to pack up and get back to my classes on Monday. Good thing is, we will be spending our last night here at this party that one of Neymar's friend is throwing. He knows almost everyone in Brazil, and of course everyone knows him back.

Gabriel, Jo, and Neymar are downstairs getting ready, and I am up in Neymar's room finding something to wear. I didn't even take that much clothes with me in the duffel bag I took with.

I go with the grey knit bodycon dress. It was  a tight dress, but I am only going to wear it for one night and hopefully I'll be fine with it.

After I put on the dress, I skip my make-up and let my hair loose. Than I grab a pair of flats, not heels this time because ain't no body got time for that.

I walk down the stairs and to the boys who were talking, and then I saw Neymar struggling with the buttons on his shirt.

He sees me walking towards him, and his hands drop down from his shirt. He eyes me from head to toe, than back up at me. Does he like it or not?

"W-wow, you look.....sexy" He gulps, visibly. I blush stupidly.

"Thanks Junior" I smile, before helping him with his buttons.

"Is it so hard to do this" I smirk looking up at him as I button up the last one. He rolls his eyes, and nods his head. 

If I could wish for anything right now was just for my family to be safe and healthy, because right now  I feel like I have something that I always wanted. To be loved by someone I love, and to feel safe with them.

With his hands around  my waist, we make our way to his car which is parked outside the house. It's going to be a goodnight.

.........

You can hear the blasting music coming from the huge building. We had to go up a flight of stairs, to get to the floor where the party was being held.

I hold onto Neymar's hand as we walk into to the place and several people look at us. Some smiling, some frowning in confusion, and some waving to both of us. Do they even know me?

Neymar's hands were sweating and so were mine. The party was big. The music was so load and there were drinks everywhere. People weren't just dancing but also standing up on tables singing.

"Neymarrrr!" A young boy with tanned skin and a Mohawk comes walking towards us with a drink in his hand, for himself. 

"Miguel! my brother!" Neymar shouts over the blasting music. The pull each other into bro hug. 

He looks at me and just smiles. I couldn't tell if he was drunk or not.

"Wow, who's this beauty!" The guy Miguel shouts over the blasting music and looks at Neymar than to me. I feel Neymar pulling me closer to his body.

"My girlfriend, actually" He says a little bit more quietly, and Miguel eyes go wide. Was this really a surprise.

"Hey, nice to me-" I offer a hand, but instead he pulls me into a hug. I feel welcomed now.

"Well, I'll leave you guys alone, I have plenty of drinks I haven't tried yet!" He says happily, and runs back....okay he's drunk.

We laugh a bit, and find a place to sit down both of haven't drink or touched anything alcoholic. Only a few energy drinks and cocktail, non-alcoholic cocktail.