Quarenta E Dois - Heartless, Again.

I shuffle around in the sheets, until I actually wake up. I rub my eyes and notice its only me. I hear some noises from downstairs, and I am assuming it's Neymar.  

I get up and change into my own clothes, well because I feel embarrassed going down with his clothes. Call me a strange girl, but that's just how it is. 

After I changed into my last night clothes, I washed my tired face and tied my messy hair in a pony- tail. I need to get my suitcase from his car, I need to get some of my other clothes out.

I came downstairs and looked around the kitchen for him, but he wasn't there. Than I found him laying down on the couch watching TV, and he wasn't looking happy. He didn't have that beautiful smile of his. But his blonde fringe looked hot. I mean he looks good in almost any hair style. Believe me or not, but the hottest version of Neymar I have seen is his Mohawk. I would of had a  Mohawk if it actually looked good on me. 

Back to Neymar, he wasn't looking anything close to happy or in a good mood.

Was he upset? Or angry? 

"Boa Dia" I smile as I sit next to him, then he glances at me and smiles quick enough for it to fade away in a click. 

"Bom Dia" He says keeping his focus on the TV show. 

It was obvious that something was wrong. I mean I haven't seen him like this in a very long time, very long. 

I take a deep breath before saying "tell me". 

"Tell you what?" He says keeping his gaze on the flat screen TV. The fuck? 

"Tell me why you aren't smiling and why you are looking so down" I say confidently, very rare for me. 

"How do you know if I am down or not?" He raises a brow. And trust me, he doesn't look that happy. 

"Please Junior, with that look of yours, I can so tell you aren't happy" I snap. I know he doesn't like it. I know he as a matter of fact hates it that I am snapping at him. 

"Don't snap at me, you know you are younger than me, right?" He raises a brow again. 

"Can you just tell me, have I done something wrong, or not" I say ignoring what he just said. 

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea" He says and stands up. Than leaves straight to the kitchen. 

What?

I stand up and follow him. Once he stops be the kitchen counter and faces me, I cross my arms in front of my chest and look at him, frowning. 

"You mean your idea wasn't a good idea" I say, and I noticed how much it was bothering him. 

But yet, I didn't exactly understand what he meant by that. 

He takes a few steps closer, so close that our chests were touching. 

"Look, I am sorry but I don't think bringing you too Barcelona was smart, yesterday you so-" 

I cut him off. 

"Yesterday I what? Was I being to close to you, was I going far with dyeing your hair, was I being a slut or a whore for sleeping with you, was I what?!" I yell and trust me I could tell he wasn't happy with this. I was sick and tired of this, he wants me to be close to him, he's the one who does all this and makes me feel bad for this. I know that I am the one here who is falling for him, but he has no right to make me feel bad for this shit. 

"Forealla, don't yell at me" He says in a way more low voice. 

I take a step even closer so our whole bodies were touching. I look up to meet those crystal brown eyes with hints of emerald green. 

"Don't. Don't tell me what to do. Neymar. Junior" 

I turn around on my heels and exit the kitchen, leaving him. 

He ruined everything. 

Hey, thanks for the recent votes and comments, GUESS WHAT!? 

I am having a SECOND BOOK. Yepp! a second book!!!!!!!