Cinquenta E Um - Day After The Night,

Losing your virginity for me is pretty awesome. The first time it's strange, but I have a feeling sex is a very good, but yet unhealthy way of getting my mind of other things.

Talking about sex, having it for the first time with Neymar was....unbelievably incredible.

I know he has had many experience, and I hate how it sounds. I have had sexual experience too, but not like that. I have been fingered, I have made out with someone very sexually, but it never went to the level of losing my virginity. I always screwed up things.

So losing my virginity to Neymar, wasn't strange at all....surprisingly. I was expecting it to be so weird and awkward, but no. I was moaning his name the whole time. He was so careful and caring, you could see it in his eyes. The way his lips touched my skin was so seductive, that thinking about it sends shivers down my spine. He was amazing and I think I am going to fall in love with him. I mean he was already made love to me, and I...I just fell for me, all at once.

Wow, I can't believe I actually lost my virginity, to him.

I get out of bed, after fifteen minutes of trying to get myself out of Neymar's tight grip. We both smell like sex and sweat. I need a shower and so does he.

I put on some Nike shorts, that were actually mine and went down to the kitchen in my bra and shorts. It was too hot in the house, even thought outside is getting kind of cold. It's November and soon December so the weather is of course way different than Brazil.

I open the maxi refrigerator and get out some ingredients to make toasts. Than I boil hot water in order to make tea, since we both barely drink coffee.

I slice some cheese and spread butter on the breads before putting them into the toaster. I was about to slice something, but I felt two strong arms snake around my waist, causing me to drop the fork.

"Bom Dia linda" He rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Boa Dia Junior" I smile, turning around and kissing him on the cheek.

He didn't react or do anything apart from look away. What? I was about to say something, but he spoke up.

"I am going to go take a really quick shower before we eat" He says and with that he left the kitchen, heading to upstairs.

Okay....

......

The toasts are cold, and I am to lazy to warm them up again. He hasn't came out the shower yet, and I am starving which made me start eating breakfast.

Soon I heard him come downstairs. He walked into the kitchen wearing nothing, but a pair of Nike surfer shorts that were hanging so low, I can see his "V" line.

"Sorry" was all he said before he started eating the cold toast. I looked at him and down at my plate. The way his wet hair was made him look very attractive, not that he never does.

"Everything okay?" He asked. I swallowed down a gulp of hot tea, and regret it.

"Of course" I smile, I wasn't lying. I was okay, but I just had a big fear that he was going to regret what happened last night . We haven't even talked about it this morning,not even once.

"Good, I was thinking of taking you to the gym with me, I know you like working out" He smirked.

"Cool, but don't make it awkward for me" I smile shyly.

12:50 PM

I am with Neymar at this private gym and I sit in front of him whilst he starts to do sit ups. His face easily screws up as he groans, huffing a little. We just came here and I am already feeling awkward. He hasn't let me even lift some weights, all I have been doing is count is sit ups, until I gave up and let him do it himself.