Quarenta E Uma - Hair Dye

"Keep Still!" I laugh sitting on my best friends lap, dyeing his hair but he doesn't keep still. 

My fingers brush the blonde dye through his fringe, massaging it perfectly on to every inch. 

"It burns....." He groans closing his eyes tightly. 

"It was your idea" I roll my eyes, and licking my lips. 

We have been doing this for an hour and he can't keep still. He's either tickling me or moving around. At first when we started I was standing up, but then he pulled me down on his lap. Surprisingly I was enjoying it, no matter how much of a dork he is. 

"I can't believe I am letting you do this...." He says looking up at me as I push his hair out out his face. 

"Finally" I sigh. "Just leave it in for an hour and then I'll wash it out!" 

I slowly tug my gloves off and gaze down at him. His hands rest on my hips, as he grins. I can feel the heat rushing up inside me. 

"You're such in ass...." I tease him, biting my lower lip slowly. 

"You know....." He trails off. "We're experimenting on my hair....maybe we could do a few more things..." 

I frown in confusion, looking down at him. What?

"Like what?" I ask shyly. 

"Well, I know how ticklish you are, so...." 

"No! never!" I stand up from his lap in a click and run out the room before he tickles me. I am super ticklish. 

"I am going to get you Forealla!" He runs after me and I run around the couch. 

He gets me and I scream with laughter. His long fingers tickle my sides and my neck. I scream with laughter. 

"N-Neymar!" I shout with laughter. I try to push him away, but he's strong and his muscular arms were holding me down on the couch. 

He tickles my toes which caused me to laugh and scream even more. 

"Fuck you!" I push him away, when he's done with tickling the shit out of me. 

"Sorry Forealla," He smirks. I roll my eyes and stand up from the couch to get myself a glass of water. 

"When should I wash this off?" He asks following me to the kitchen.

"About half an hour" I say.

"Okay, but are you tired?" He asks leaning on the kitchen counter. His sweatpants were hanging low and I could see his "v" line. Neymar, stop doing this. 

"No,not really" I say walking towards him.

"Good, Should we watch a movie?" He asks. A movie? Seems like a good idea, I just don't want anything to get awkward. What if he kisses me again, and blames the whole damn thing on me.  

"Sure, but you need to let me wash that out first" I say referring to the hair dye. 

"Deal, but what movie?" He asks as I follow him to the bathroom. 

"I don't know, but first let's get you hair fixed" I chuckle. 

The hair dye is washed out now, and I am waiting in the living room for him to come out the bathroom. 

"Neymar! Get out! I want to see your hair!" I shout as I scroll down the movie list. We haven't decided on what movie to watch. 

The bathroom door opens and I immediately get up from the couch to see how his hair turned out. 

I smirk, and bite my lower lip.