Oito - Waking Up In My City

The sunlight hits directly through my curtains. I groan and rub my eyes, then I open them. 

Glad I am back in my own room. 

Last night Sasha drove me back home with one of Neymar´s fancy ass car. She said she didn´t want Neymar to leave, since she was coming back to have a talk with him. During the whole car ride I was telling her how bad I feel and that if she feels upset, she needs to know that there is nothing going on. 

I said all that to her, but all she said was "fine". 

I came home at like 1:00 AM and only my aunt was awake. My sister was not even home on that day, she had to do some passport work before leaving Brazil. I honestly don´t know how it would feel without her here, who am I going to talk to. I hardly have any friends, that I am still able to contact with. 

I finally get my lazy ass out of bed and walk in the small kitchen where my whole family was, eating breakfast and talking very loudly. A bad habit we have, talking too much and too loudly. 

"Bom Dia" I say giving my mom and dad a hug from the back. 

"Where were you last night you came home late, you know that we don´t like that" My mom says raising a brow, then my dad comes in the barely started conversation. 

"You need to be careful, it gets dark outside very fast" He says frowning, shit no. 

"Sorry, I was at Sasha´s house, it was a bit far from here" I lie about the part that I was at Sasha´s house, how am I going to tell them I was hanging out with Neymar, who is Sasha´s boyfriend now, and then there was a party with football players who everyone in Brazil knows. 

I can hardly believe that myself. 

My aunt, and grandparents left early for a doctor appointment, my parents are going out for work, but will probably come home early. I am done with my breakfast and don´t know what to do. 

I have two options for now, and for the whole year. I can go back to military, or I can go back to my football team here, if they even remember me and bother to let me back in. 

My mom desperately wasn't me to get into university and that stuff, but money is always the problem and she is telling to do earn them myself. Who does she think I am?

I want to do what I want, not something that everyone is doing. It´s hard choosing between very important life choices. 

I really need more time to think about this. I can´t just come up with a decision in a minute. This is something that I need to think about.

I change from pyjamas to blue jeans and a t-shirt. I want to head outside and do something, like maybe meeting my old football team, or some of my neighbors.

I lock the house door and send a text to my mom on my phone. I really want to see Natalia and spend some time with her. She's busy with so many things, so I know today won't be a good day for that.

I walk down the hills and smile like an idiot. It's just the beautiful place that makes me smile. After finally coming back here, I can't stop smiling. I know it's stupid, but I just miss this place. 

As I walk down the hill I get past a group of boys playing football. I stop and look at them with a smile on my face. I can imagine me and him playing football back when we were young. 

I look a little closer and notice the wall they were playing football behind had some sort of spray paint. New graffiti art that I have never seen around this area. 

I figure out what was drawn. Him and the Brazil team, his name was everywhere on the wall. 

Neymar's face was drawn, and honestly it looks pretty cool. I am not that surprised, I mean he has became a hero. 

I continue my way down the hill until I get to the busy streets. It has been two months now that the Fifa World Cup has ended. I have been watching all there matches when I was in the U.S. I always wanted to watch them live, but never got the chance. 

And I do know that Neymar was injured. It was everywhere on the news. I did get very upset, but not even a single tear slipped down. I was too angry and stressed about some other things that were going on with my life. 

I really want to go back in time, and book a ticket for the matches and go with Natalia. Spend some time with my family doing something that I love, watching football live, spending time in Rio, earning money for car.

But I didn't' get there. I was doing other stuff meanwhile, which I don't regret. Militiary is something I am proad of. At least I did something that I wanted to do for a long time. 

I stop by a store that I always used to buy my football jersey's, and posters. It wasn't that expensive and the owner of the shop, Micheal was very kind. He always showed me the latest things that were in. 

I open the door to the shop and step in, admiring the change. It looks very new, he has sure gaved this place a change. The floors are shining and the design looks way more modern, than what it used to be. 

"Oi, Can I help you?" I hear a feminine voice and turn around quickly. It's not Micheal or any of the co-workers. 

"Oi, is Micheal here?" I ask the girl standing behind the counter. 

"You mean the curly haired guy that used to work here?" She raises a brow. 

"Yes, him" I nod. 

"Oh no, he moved to Rio" She says looking down her phone. 

Seriously, he's moved to Rio. Why is everyone moving?

"Oh" was all I said before leaving the shop. This isn't like how it used to be. I sigh and walk the streets looking for a small juice bar I can get to for a small break. All this walking is making tired. It's funny how I love sports, especially football, but I hate taking long walks or runs. 

I open the door to this juice bar that I have never been to, but it has chair and juice, so I'll go in anyways. I need some rest and time to think. 

The place is not big at all, and not crowded. They covered the window with some curtains for some reason. 

I spot someone sitting on the bar stools with their back faced me. He seems very familiar and once I get closer, and he turns over. I see him and smirk was played across his face. 

I wasn't expecting Neymar here. 

******************************************************************************************************

I want to thank you all for the votes and comments! oh my gosh! you guys make me so happy and I am glad you enjoy my story. The votes and comments I get complete my day and I can not even thank you more! I love you all and hope you enjoy my future chapters, that's were everything gets crazy and romantic xxxxx Amanda