Onze - Let's get it Started

He takes a step closer with that smirk still on. I smile mischievously back, and wait for him to speak.

"If my team wins, you are coming to the after party and you need to dance, I know how much you love dancing" He says and I just smile at the thought of dancing. I am surprised how he still remember my passion for dance, but to have to do it in front of a crowd of football players, that's just embarrassing.

"Why? So you can watch me get all embarrassed" I cross me arms over my chest.

"No, I just....okay maybe" He smirks. Dick-head.

"Fine, but if Santos wins, you need to....let me do your make-up for the party" I chuckle, I can just imagine him with lipstick, and some crazy mother-fucking eye shadow.

"No way, you know I hate make-up" I didn't know he hated make-up, I mean Sasha wears a ton.

No offence Sasha.

"You're the one who is saying that Barca will win" I snap, and I think he gave in now.

"Fine, but I am sure my team will win, and you need to do the embarrassing bet" He chuckles.

"Anyways, I need to go, I might need to get something, like for example your make-up" I laugh. He rolls his eyes playfully.

"I'll drive you to wherever you need to go" He says getting his car keys.

Not this time.

"Neymar, I don't need you to drive me, I can walk" I whine.

"All the way, to the mall" He raises brow. It is a long way to the mall.

"It's fine, you need to get to wherever you need to go to"

"I have plenty of time left" I don't know if I should believe that or not. I look at him and than his car which is parked right in front of the juice bar. It's to fancy for here.

"So you're coming?" He asks. I am not going to give in so fast.

"I don't know..."

"Come on" He whines.

"Fine" I sigh.

I sit in the passenger seat of his fancy ass car. The car smells like his Cologne, and there are all sorts of CD albums at the backseat. I can still tell that he's into music, like always.

I wonder how his family is. My family used to be very close to his family, since we were neighbours. We used to go to their house and have dinner all together. I am pretty sure they now live in a bigger house and have proper jobs. I mean of course I am happy for them, I just wish I still was closer to them.

Nadine and Neymar papai are very kind people, they always let me and Neymar play outside, even when it was getting dark. Rafealla used to be my friend to, she was still older than me. I was the youngest, but we were like besties.

There was a time were we three went out at nigh and Neymar scared the shit out of me and Rafealla. He than got in big trouble from his dad, and I was laughing my ass off. The next day Natalia got me in trouble again. She never liked it when I was went over to Neymar's house, for some reason. She said that one day he'll forget all about me. It took me time to believe that.

Those were the days.

"What are you thinking about Forealla" Neymar's voice breaks me out of my thoughts. I snap my head towards him and just smile. He has changed, a lot from what he used to look like.

"Nothing" I lie. There's no way in hell I am going to say my thoughts to him.

The drive wasn't long at all, thankfully. A few minutes later we were already in the mall's parking lot.