Quarenta E Seis - Dani Alves, The Best Friend Everyone Wants.

Dani is a great friend he's even better than just a great best friend. 

Dani is one of those men who come to training on time and even give some of us a ride back home, like when I once lost my keys. He spends quality time with his children, he loves his family, and he  respects everyone at training, even me when I am being a dick. 

What even makes him a better best friend is that he's here, right now in my car waiting for me to open my damn mouth and tell him why...

"Ney, are you fucking going to tell me what has happened, I am getting worried bro" He says with no patient. 

Fuck, I am feeling so guilty that it is impossible to describe. 

"Is it something with Davi, is he okay?" He says in a even more worried voice. 

"No no, Davi is fine thank god" I sigh. If there was anything going on with Davi, I would have booked a one way ticket to Santos. He is my life. 

"Then what is it? Did you hurt yourself, have you gone to the doctors after the World Cup injury, can you tell me you asshole" He says panicking himself. 

"Dani listen, I am okay and of course I went to the doctors" I say in a obvious tone. 

"So what is it!" He yells with absolutely no patient. 

I need to tell him all this. From Scratch. 

I need to tell him about Forealla, and how ever since I saw her after so many years she basically put me in shock.

"Dani I need to first tell you something, and it might not make sense to you, this person means a lot to me and I am so fucking bad at explaining an-"

"Just tell me and stop rambling" He says. I nod quickly, before thinking of where I should start from.

"So I had this friend back when I barely even started in Santos FC, she was also my neighbor at that time, her name was Anabella, but I call her Forealla. Anyways, she was...." I can describe her in so many different ways, but I don't want him to think I am in love with her or anything. "She is...Forealla is....beautiful and a type of girl I can never get enough of, she swears a lot, she play football hardcore, she surprisingly is a master in Fifa, she loves Santos FC and not because I used to play for that team, that makes her so special especially to me, and I-I" I try to form the next sentence, but I haven't explained her well enough to Dani. He looks very confused.

"And..." Dani says pushing me further.

"And than after I started playing for Santos and like when I was halfway there to becoming famous worldwide, we never spoke or even saw each other, she was in exchange students America. I barely thought of her, she was just gone to me, then..." the more I say the more I realize home much she means to me. She is just so...okay let me just say this: Forealla is a strange weird Sexy as hell Brazilian girl with a sexy as fuck body, who plays football like a man and has the same taste in music, clothing, dance and colors as me and she swears in Portuguese all the time, yet I like her. Note the fact there is a huge age difference between us.

"Dude, then what happened?" Dani says waking me up from my thoughts.

"Then a few months ago, I think in the end of August...I saw her...Remember Sasha?" I ask him. Sasha took a big part of this. If it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't have seen her.

"Yeah I remember Sasha, that bitch that you were together with for less than a month, and I remember how she cheated on you, that bitch" He says and roll my eyes. It is true how much of a bitch that Sasha can be, but I still won't disrespect her because I am a gentle man.

"Anyways, Sasha was friends with Forealla which is how I got to see her, and I am thankful, then we became...friends again, along with other stuff that happened." I say and a smile spread on my face at the thought of her when she was drunk. I know that is supposed to make me frown and get angry for taking her to my beach house party, but she was so sexy and cute when she was drunk.

"And..." He says trying to push me more into this conversation.

"She really wanted to come to Barcelona with me, but she never admitted until I found out" I take a deep breath before starting again "So I took her with and everything was fine, she even colored my hair fringe while sitting on my lap, I swear I almost got a boner b-" He cuts me off once I mentioned the fact that I was getting a boner.

"You got a fucking boner because she was sitting on your lap. how sexy is she?" Dani says and I just roll my eyes.

We've gone off topic.

"Back to the main point, so...." I start off again, but I was interupted again.

"Neymar, you didn't fuck her right?" He says and it's getting on my last nerves. My Forealla is fucking out here in Barcelona, lost and I am not doing anything!

"She's is way younger than me and I will never fuck her! And this something serious!...Dani I-I..." My voice went from crazy mad to low and weak.

"Ney, a-are you okay?" He says in a much lower tone. I shake my head and then my eyes watered. 

"Neymar Junior tell me what happened, no matter how much I joke about fucking, I am always here to help my little bro" He says patting me on the back.

I know I can trust him. It's just that this makes me feel bad.

"Dani, I-I lost her here in Barca. I can't find her and this....it happened a few hours ago, I can't fucking find her and fucking promised her mom Mrs. Alvarez that she'll be safe with..with me"

I hit the steering wheel hard which caused the horn to go on. Tears fell from my eyes. Fuck, I hate this bad feeling.

"Neymar, please calm down" Dani throws and arm around my shoulder in attempt to calm me down. 

"We will find her" He says and I know he meant this. 

We have to find her. We have to find Forealla. I am already missing her and I know how crazy it sounds. Trust me, I have been lost in Barcelona so many times and I know how scary it is. And since Forealla isn't a famous footballer like me, then that makes it even harder for me to find her. 

Ola Chicas :p Thnx for the votes and comments, ILYSM 

Trus fatcs about Junior:

1# He's been lost in Barcelona a few times

2# His favorite color is white, but doesn't wear white often

3# He has back dimples (I ALSO HAVE BACK DIMPLES OMG)

4# He says short girls are cute

5# He curses a lot when he's angy