Sessenta E Sete - Dear Papi, Davi xx

CAROLINA'S POV

Seeing Neymar like this makes me cry, and feel heartbroken too. Everyone who sees him likes this feels like this, from his fans to his closest loved ones.

He's the father of my son and one of my most important friend of mine. He cares for me and Davi, he always makes sure everything is okay with us two, and now that this accident has happened I feel broken. I don't want Davi to see his father like this, but I don't want to hide it away from him either.

When I found out this happened, I cried and cried until Davi crawled up to me and asked me what happened. I feel so sorry for Anabella and her family. I barely got to know her, but I am sure she's a wonderful lover for Neymar. I know Neymar truly loves her, you can just see that. I want both of them to get well and out of this miserable hospital as soon as possible.

Seeing Neymar's family and Anabella's family like this brings me down to tears.

When I came in the room and saw Ana, my heart fell. Her beautiful face was the only part of her body that wasn't covered in bandages. Than when I saw Neymar I felt even worse. My son Davi had to see his father like this. It was so hard for me, and everyone else. Davi started crying, because he misses his father so much and now he has to wait even more.

I am praying to god that Neymar, the father of my son, the most talented person I know, the most caring and loving boy, and the most amazing father to get well as soon as possible. I want him to spend time with his son again, to play football, to spend time with the girl he loves, Anabella.

So I am standing here, hugging Rafealla with the roses Davi bought for Neymar in my hand. Mrs. Santos took Davi with her to get him something to drink. I don't really want Davi to see me crying so much because I know he will get upset even more.

I place the roses on the table beside the bed, then I heard Davi running towards me and tugging onto my foot.

"Mami, Quero ver p-papai" Davi whines, and I pick up. I sit down on the seat, with Davi on my lap. He's looking at his father covered in bandages and needles. I sniff, and wipe my tears with my sleeve. I can't stand this, but I know Davi wants to stay here and just look at his father. The whole way here I told him that papi will get better as soon as possible.

"Papi" Davi says, holding onto Neymar's hand. I sniff, and fail at trying to make it sound like I was not crying. Davi looks up at me.

"Mami, Não grito" He tells me to not cry. I nod and smile weakly.

Everything will be alright.

Everything will go back to normal.

It will, and I am sure.

I finally manage to hold in my tears. Rafaella took Davi with her, so I can go talk to Anabella''s parents. They seem very worried and scared, but I can already tell Ana's lucky to have it easier than Neymar. I am hoping for the best.

I take a seat next to Ana's mom. She smiles at me weakly, before looking back down.

"I am so sorry for what happened Mrs. Di Alvarez, but I am 100% sure that both of them will get better soon, and healthy" I tell her, she nods and smiles.

"Amen"

We starts talking, about what the doctors said and about how the accident happened. Than Neymar's parents came and joined us too, we talked and prayed for the best.

I am not letting go of my hope. I know he and Ana will get out of here and live their young lives.

Hey, I don't know if you have noticed this or not, but I am having a few different point of view on these chapters, and that's because I want to make this as special as I can. I want it to show you all each and every thought of Neymar's family and Forealla's. So I hope you like it....PLZZZZ comment! Thank you babes! Te amo!