Quinze - Feeling Bad For Him

(I just wanted to thank you all for the votes and comments! you have noooo idea how much it means to meee! you all are fab! xxx Amanda, COMMENT IF YOU SAW THE El Clasico!!!!)

I feel bad for him, just in the first second that he said Sasha left with someone and that he knew about it. I wasn't expecting Sasha to leave, but I am not that surprised either.

I take a deep breath before saying something. 

"I am sorry for what happened" I tell him. 

"No, I mean after all I wasn't ready for a relationship with her either" He says, and I began to wonder. Why does he have to be in a relationship, is it because of the fame life thing. I honestly don't get it, but it's not my business either.

"How did you know about this?" I ask him because I couldn't control my questions.

"One of my friends, David told me, I don't know who the fuck she left with, but I know it wasn't anyone I knew" He says resting his face in his palms.

"Anyways, let's get going, the car is parked outside" He says walking out the room and me following him.

"Oi Neymar, Eu vou cuidar da festa!" A blonde boy shouts from the back yard when we get downstairs.

"Obrigado!" Junior shouts back earning a few laughs from a few other people.

I glance over at the kitchen one last time before leaving the house, shit I feel so embarrassed for doing this.

He starts driving towards my house, but than I realize I haven't gave him the address.

"Junior, do you even know where I live?" I ask him. He laughs and the looks at me with a grin.

"We used to be neighbours" He says smiling.

"Yeah we used to be, but how do you know if I have moved or not?" I ask him waiting for an answer.

He looks at me with that famous smirk of his.

"Because I know you haven't"

Well damn he's smart.

"Well you got that right" I say, and he laughs, the sound of his laughter surprisingly isn't just funny to me, but very melodic.

Now that was very cliché. 

"So how is you sister Natalia doing?" he asks, oh shit we better not drop me off right in front of the house where Natalia can see him, other wise she  is going to give me a whole lecture. Good thing is, we are still not near my house. 

"She's fine, soon leaving Brazil, she's married to this dude Mark" I say. Don't get me wrong, Mark is a very nice guy, but at the same time he's not that fun type, he's very formal. 

"Really?, where is she going to, with the dude Mark" Junior asks with surprising voice. 

"The U.S, I'll miss her, a lot" I say looking out the window. 

"Rafealla could be you sister" He says out of sudden. I look at him with one eye brow raised.

"Really?"

"Yes of course" He says grinning.

Soon we were in the neighborhood, and I was just hoping Natalia wasn't home now, otherwise she will sure see Neymar in the car, and when she sees me she's going to tell me to stay away from him.

"Junior, you can just stop down here, I can walk up the way" I say, There was no need for him to go all the way by the house, It was only two minutes from down here to the house.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yes, I sure" I nod.

"Okay than Forealla, have a nice weekend and goodnight" He says with the famous smirk of his, and of course he just had to call me Forealla.

"You too, Junior" I smile.

There was a awkward silence before I finally got out the car and walked up to my house.

The lights were on, so I am guessing they were still awake. I knock on the door and hear my moms footsteps.

Fuck, I hope she's not mad at me.

"Finally" She sighs right when she opens the door.

"Olá mãe" I smile, hugging her and kissing her on the cheeks. I walk in the living room and hug my dad who's watching TV. Than I go to my aunt and decide not to disturb her while talking on the phone. My grandparents were a sleep, so I decided not to wake them up either.

 Than I see Natalia who's packing her suitcase. I walk up to her and sit down next to her.

"Hi sis" I say and she finally notices me.

"Oh hi, I am sorry I thought you were mom, I have been so busy and stressed with all this pacing, and I just c-" I cut her off.

"Jesus calm down, It's okay" I say giving her a tight hug.

"So how was the match and everything?" She asks as she continues to fold some other clothes. 

"Well Santos lost" I say hoping she doesn't make me say who they played against, than there is a chance she'll find out that Neymar was playing too. She's going to think I only went there to watch Neymar.

"What team did they play against?" She asked, and fuck what am I going to say?

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

"Hello?, answer me?" She says waving her hands in front of my face.

"Oh, it was just against Barca, FC Barcelona" I say trying sound causal.

"Oh Barca, that team with Messi, and...." Shit this isn't going well. She looks over at me before saying what I hope she wasn't going to say.

"And Neymar, Da Silva Santos"

I know what she's going to say and how she's going to react, but I am not telling her about the part that I even attended to their after party.

"What? It's not like he even remembers me, and I don't care either" I lie, and feel the guilt inside me.

"Of course he doesn't remember you, he's to busy with his fame life, I am not saying this to hurt you sis" She says giving me a weak smile.

But he does remember me. Junior remember's me because he just does and I wasn't expecting that either.

Ever since that day I saw him, I was in shock.