Sessenta E Dois - "Don't tell mama"

I am fucked up. 

I am dead.

I would have never ever even think of seeing Natalia here. She's leaving to the U.S with Mark, in two days. 

I quickly looked down to see Neymar looking down, fiddling with his finger. I look up and see Natalia with her hands crossed in front of her chest. She was also wearing a party dress, which makes me even wonder. 

"Anabella, can I talk to you, In private, now" She says strictly as if she was my mom. 

I am  going to be so fucked up. I can already tell that by the time we get out this room, she'll be shouting at me. 

I stand up, pulling my skirt down. My hands were shaking. I walk over to her looking down, fuck I am so screwed. 

I am just praying she won't say anything to Neymar or anyone else. 

We walk out the room and she closes the door. For a good five minutes she just stares at me, while I keep my eyes down, but she almost makes me look back up to her. I fucking hate her. 

"What are you doing here?" She asks coldly, I look up and open my mouth to say something- but no I have to ask her something first. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask, and she rolls her eyes. This is a sign that she's being irritated and will blow up soon. 

"First of all, I am older than you and I am here with Mark, second of all you need to answer me right now if you want to stay out of trouble"' She says, like a bossy mom. That's what she is. 

I take a deep breath, and I am still not ready to answer. 

"I am already in trouble, what's the point" I say, making her even more mad. Okay, I need to stop. 

"Okay Okay, .......I am here because I can" I say, in a slightly bitchy tone. After all, she the bitch here anyways.

"Tell me. now" She demmands. 

How the hell am going to just tell her? Why does she have to know? 

"Neymar is my boyfriend, and we were invited to a party, are you happy now?" I say, rolling my eyes. She's so annoying and such a bitch. Why does she even care? 

"You didn't drink right? because if you have I swea-" 

"I didn't and Neymar didn't either, so what are you going to do now" 

"I am just going to go tell mom" 

Oh no. That bitchy voice of hers. 

"Please, Don't tell mama, por favor" I beg, I can't let her tell mom. I would be in big trouble, and I can't let that happen. My mom would kill me and Neymar. She's aleady angry and upset at the facts that I am dating him. She's just pretending it's okay, and I know it's not okay with her. At all. 

"Why? You don't want to get in trouble?" Natalia raises her perfectly drawn on brows. 

"Por favor, I don't want to get in trouble, you know how mom is" I beg and I hope she's going to stop being a bitch. What kind of sister wants her younger sister to get in big ass trouble!? Oh wait, Natalia. 

"Fine, but under one condition" 

I sigh in relief, thank god. 

"Now, what's the condition?" I ask, and she smirks. I am praying she's not going to make me do something I don't want to. 

"You need to get your attitude straight with Mark, he said last time you saw him you said some rude joke" She says, slightly angrily. 

Mark, an American asshole that thinks he's so perfect and caring. Honestly, he just wants to date Latino girls and party in Brazil. 

"Seriously? I need to be k-" She cuts me off, and jeez this girl is mad. 

"He's soon to be my husband, and you need to respect him" Natalia says, in a much more loader tone. 

"Oh so I need to respect Mark, but you can dis-respect my Neymar" I say in loader tone.

She has no right to tell me to respect that asshole Mark, when she clearly shows no respect to Neymar. Marks is an asshole, but Neymar is not. No matter what Natalia says or thinks. Neymar and I are together and things are changing.  

"Neymar is your boyfriend, and you guys won't last, you know he's a player" Natalia's bitchy voice is taking me to the next level. 

"Don't you dare talk about him like that! you don't know him" My temper is rising. 

"Look Ana, I don't want to start a fight now, so I am going to leave with Mark, I'll see you tomorrow" She says, and with that she walked away. 

If I only one day my whole family could respect Neymar, like I do. 

I walk back into the room, and see Neymar laying down on the bed looking up. He looks over at me and sits up, I can't tell if he's upset, curious, or mad. 

"What happened? What did she say?" He asks, and walk over to him. Sitting on his lap. I run my fingers through his hair. God, this boy is beautiful. 

"Everything is okay now, she's not telling anyone and....yeah it's all okay now" I say, still running my fingers through his hair. Neymar pulls me closer to him and plants kisses on my neck.

"That's good" He whispers. 

"Can we leave?, if you want" I ask, standing up and fixing me dress. 

"Sure, I want to go home and just sleep, with you" He says standing up, taking my hand and we both walk out, towards the parking lot where the car is parked.