Dezenove - "Leggo!"

"Oh shit, I think I am going to explode" Neymar groans, after the sixth ice cream cup. How the hell is he going to drive back? Hope he doesn't puke on the way.

"It can't be from those six cup of ice cream" I say in sarcasm and Rafa giggles. He groans again, and smirks lazily.

"But I feel so ill" I whines like a kid.

"Yeah, I wonder why..." I smile playfully.

"Oh please, like you didn't eat ice cream" He says, still groaning.

'Yeah, but only one spoon, it tasted like shit." I cringe.

He rolls his eyes and playfully nudge me in the shoulder.

"Ney, One of my friends are picking me up, so I need to leave soon" She says looking at Neymar, than she looks at me with a grin "And we need to plan something together".

"Of course" I smile.

We exchange numbers before she hops into her friends car. Me and Junior were standing out on the pavement like two lost people, even thought Junior's car was parked right in front of us.

"What are you waiting for?"  I ask him, but it seemed more like what are we waiting for?

"I don't know, I ate to much, I can barely move" He whines. I chuckle and look at him, he smiles lazily. He looks high as hell.

"Well, why don't I drive you home" I say, not thinking before speaking. But I mean it's not a bad idea either.

"You, driving, is this some kind of joke?" He says raising his brows.

"Yes, me, driving, you know I have my driver licence" I state. He looks surprised, but he shouldn't be because soon I will be driving his car.

"What are you waiting for? give me your keys" I hold my hand out.

"You can't drive, especially not my car" He laughs as if this is some kind of joke.

"Please, you look like you're going to pass out, and trust me, you don't want to get us in a car crash" I say.

"But-" I cut him off.

"And if you get in a car crash, you sure will miss your car" I smirk, and I know I am winning.

I got the keys, finally and tossed it up, than cached it perfectly, before smirking.

We get in his car. Him sitting in the passenger.

I climbed onto the seat and revved the engine, I grinned at Junior who visibly gulped. I tossed the him a grin.

"Leggo!" I squealed before I pressed my foot on the pedal.

I went fasted than my speed limit, which caused goosebumps all over Neymar's bare arms.

Belive me or not, but driving fast without crashing or getting any speed tickets, were one of my hobbies.

"I am going to make sure no one let's you drive again" He says trying to catch his breath after I parked the car by his house. I don't know why I am here with him, but I am going to call Natalia and see if she can pick me up with Mark's car. It was pretty stupid of me to come home with him.

"Aren't you coming in?" He asked opening the front door.

"I think Natalia is picking me up soon" I sort of lie, and I hate it.

"She is? but I can just drive you back" He says.

"No, it's fine, you need some rest" I smile.

I send a quick text to Natalia.

Oi, can you pick me up by somewhere? xxxx

I know it's a very dumb idea, because Natalia might see Neymar and god knows what will happen. A second later, I get a text back from her.

Sorry bebe, I am at the police getting some paper signed, but you can sure take the bus xxx Natalia

I frown reading the text, I can't take the bus, I hate taking the bus. Last time I took the bus, I was chased by this drunk dude.

Fine, good luck with the paper stuff xxx

I put my phone in my back pocket and notice Neymar starring at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I really don't know what to say.

"Nothing, it's just Natalia can't pick me up" I say feeling embarrassed as hell.

"Oh, you know you can stay the night here" He says walking towards me.

"I don't know, maybe I should go hom-" He cuts me off.

"We are friends right? so don't be shy" He smiles warmly.

I smile shyly "Isn't Sasha there or something?" I ask, but maybe I already knew the answer.

He laughs and rolls his eyes. So what is that supposed to mean?

"We broke up, of course, and I think you know the reason to that" He says, and I nod slowly.

"So you're coming in, or..." He smiles.

I grin and follow him inside.

Guess who's going to stay at his house again?

Me.

(Hiii, this is a veryyyy short chapter and I am so so sorry, but I have been busy with school shit, hope you like this chapter, I will update my next chapter veryyyy soon, xxxx Amanda)