Trinta E Quatro Part 2 - Questions Sisters ask.....

"WE ARE GOING TO FREAKING BARCEONA TOGETHER" 

I am going to Barcelona with him and I couldn't be more happy. Even thought it's under one condition. I am still going to Barca and I'll be having the time of my life. 

The fact that I am going with Neymar makes me even more excited, but there's one thing that makes me feel bad and that's the fact that Neymar is going to pay for the tickets. I have enough money to book a ticket for myself, I guess. 

"Junior, can I tell you something?" I sit down on the my bed, and he sits right next to me. 

"I have enough money to pay for my own ticket, the lottery ticket thing didn't seem like a good lie" I sigh. 

"What? No, no you are going to be my guest Forealla" He says smiling, and put a arm around my shoulder. 

"But-"

"No buts, they are for sitting....and smacking" He smirks. 

We both walk out the room and to the balcony where my family has set up the late night diner table. Thank god we are having some good steak. 

"Finally you guys are here, so good to see you here after so many years" My papai says patting Neymar's back. Natalia frowns and roll her eyes. I send her a glare begging her to stop acting like this. 

"It's all ready, have a seat" My aunt says placing the tray of food on the table. 

My comes with the drinks and cups. 

I sit down next to him, my parents sitting next to each other, and my aunt next to Natalia who was sitting direct in front of me and Neymar. 

Fuck, hope she doesn't do something bitchy. 

"This is really good" I say taking a bite from the hot steak. 

"yeah, I agree" Neymar says. 

"Well I am happy you are spending dinner time with us, how is your mother Nadine?" Mom asks. 

"She's good, spending some time with Rafa before she goes back to Barcelona" 

"Oh your sister Rafaella, how is she by the way?" My father asks. 

"Oh Rafa is doing very well with her university thing" 

Then Natalia decided to make a fucking rude ass comment....

"Oh she is, why didn't you go to university?" 

I kick her under the table and she just frowns. 

"Anyways, have I told you all that tomorrow I am going to Barcelona with Neymar" I say in attempt to change the subject. 

"What!?" My aunt and father, and Natalia say all the same time. My just smirks, because she knows she's the only one that knew. 

"Yes, and don't worry I am only there for a week" I smile. 

"That's um great" My dad says and my aunt nod along. They don't seem that happy about it, but I'll get them souvenirs. 

"I know, and Neymar is going to be kind enough to show me around" I smile at him. He smiles back then looks at both of my parents. 

"Of course I'll show you around, I am not letting you get lost in Bacelona" He says and my parents chuckle a bit, until Natalia decided to say something again. 

"Well what about Bruna, Bruna Marquezine" 

Here we got again......

---------------------------------------

SHORT AUTHOR NOTE:

I am not making fun or being rude to Bruna, I actually really like her and she's one of my style icons, okay.....so thanks for the votes xxxxx Amanda