Sessenta E Oito - A Thousand Years....*flashback*

Oi, this chapter is a little different.....so it's a flashback of Neymar. DISCLAIMER: this chapter is inspired by Neymar's insta video he posted todayy (when he was playing the song A THOUSAND YEARS on the piano) So just watch that video and imagine him playing it for Anabella......yeah...Thank you for the previous votes and comments I LOVE YOU ALL

No ones home, not even my best friend and best chef in the world, Marcela. I am going to go see my Forealla in a few more days.

Sometimes I sit down alone and just think about the day I saw her at the bar Sasha was working at, like right now. I am sitting down and looking out my window. My mind is all on her. I think about her like crazy. That day I saw her, I felt like it was some sort of dream. The look she gave me, the attitude she had, the tom-boy outfit she was wearing, the messy hair, the tired eyes, and her body. Her everything is my everything. I thank god everyday that I am in a relationship with her. I was scared she was going to hate me and think of me as a rich ass footballer, which she probably did at first.

I can live with her for a thousands year, and not get tired of her crazy attitude. I have no fucking idea how I manged those few long ass years without that puta I love, Forealla. I guess it was the fame that took me away. This time and right now nothing can take her away, no matter how successful and famous I become she is still a big part of my life.

I stand up and make my way to my black shiny piano. I honestly love playing instruments and singing, which I do for fun. I post them on instagram and then at the end of the video you can hear my awful laugh.

This time, I don't feel like being silly and crazy. I want to play something that goes with my mood, in love.

This is so damn dramatic. The dramatic feelings of me and myself is making my laugh. Wow, I hope the media doesn't come up with new rumors like "Neymar Junior Gay". I don't really care either, they have already done that and it didn't bother me. 

I sit down on the piano chair, laughing a bit at myself.

One song comes to my mind and that is A Thousand Years. It just....sounds like something I want to play right now.

My fingers play the notes and the melody of this certain song fills in the room.

I stop and take my Iphone out. I search the song on YouTube. I place my phone on the piano and start the song while I play the melody on the piano.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more