Setenta E Um - The Two Months Forward.

There's a few things I have learned and experienced in my life after I saw him again and after what I went through. 

1. Don't expect someone to remember you fully.

2. They might love you, but you might love them more and in a different way. 

3. You can not go from poor to rich if you sit there doing nothing, you got to work your ass off.

4. You need to do things you enjoy, not things others enjoy watching you do. Like how my mom wants me to have more focus on university than football. 

5. Drink water,stay healthy so you don't pass out so that the one and only Neymar Jr doesn't drive you to the hospital and cause a scene. 

6. When you lose your virginity, avoid having rough sex in the locker rooms the day after. 

7. Don't get yourself lost in a city like Barcelona. 

8. And don't fake an allergy for Nutella. 

9. Try at least a bit to get along with your sister ugly ass fiance. 

10.  Missing only one football practice is like missing ten, because of out couch. 

11. Don't be a pussy when it comes to telling your feelings to each other, even thought that shit is over. 

12. Spend time with your family. 

13. Be nice to your sister so she'll be nice to you. 

14. Go to the beach more often. 

15. Travel more, even just around Brazil. 

16. Put on some make-up, properly. 

17. Go to the club with friends, or grab a random person with you. 

18. Drink less, especially when watching football.

19. Don't get drunk at a beach house with famous footballers. 

20. And most of all, don't get yourself into accidents that's going to make the person that was driving guilty, aka what happened two months ago with......him.

2 months has gone by now, but still feels like everything all happened at once yesterday. 

So let me make this clear to myself and everyone else, me and him are done. 

The first month, I cried, I screamed at anyone who got near me, and I cried again. I spent my time stupidly thinking back to me and him, I looked at the pictures we took together. He sent me a message saying that's no matter this awful break up he will always be there for me but that is bullshit I am not falling for. 

Now I much better and I can't believe it. I haven't even cried a single tear or even thought about him that much. Everything is starting to change, and so am I. 

Rafealla called me today earlier asking how I was feeling and I told her about how my scars are gone and I don't get headaches anymore. She and the media has been keeping me updated about Neymar. Thank god he's feeling way better and right now he's home with Davi. He's planning on staying in Brazil to be with his family. 

I still pray for him and want him to be healthy like usual, but I am not falling for him again. We have broken up and I realized that everything will come to an end, just like how his relationship with Bruna was. That also had an end, and I was stupid to think that me and Neymar were going to last forever. 

Neymar won't be playing football until next month, so he's going to be bored. I on the other side have plenty of things to do. Like carry on with university, the upcoming matches my team has, and Rafealla promised to take me to Rio. 

She's been with me through all this after the break-up. I think it's because she was even more shocked and upset than I was. 

My parents are the opposite, they didn't even seem to care. My aunt kind of cared, but she doesn't mind me being single either. My grandparents, well I don't think they even know what's going on.

It's Nadine's birthday today, Mrs. Santos. I don't care if she's Neymar's mother, I am still going because I love this women and she's always so caring to my family and her own. Rafealla's picking me up at nine and I am not even ready yet. 

The party is taking a place at this very fancy restaurant that has a perfect view and I just can't wait. I know there's going to be dancing and live music, so I better dress well. Thank god I already have my dress ready. 

No ones home so I have the whole place to myself. My parents and aunt are already there at the party since they were the "special guests". 

I am wearing this black one shoulder strap double front slit maxi dress along with some heels. My hair is going to be straight since I have no time to put some effort into it. I am going to be sticking onto Rafa the whole night. I can already imagine the awkwardness there with Neymar and his friends. I know their family and they know me, but the fact that Neymar is there is making me nervous. I know I am over him and blah blah blah but it's not as easy as you think. 

Tonight I am going to be more wiser and confident. 

I have my family there and friends, so there's no need for me to be scared of this awkwardness.