Quarenta E Nove - Love Is Wicked, Your Love Is Wicked

Silence is awkward, especially when it's between me and Neymar. The whole car ride he was silent, and so was I. We both knew we hated the silence and we waited for one of us to break it, but we didn't. So the whole way here we were quite. 

Right now, we are at his house and the car is already parked. He just opened the door and finally we were at in his house. I think it's going to get more awkward, but he was kind enough to bring my suitcase in the house. Yes, I did thank him but he just walked pass me. 

Fuck, I have screwed everything up, haven't I?

I take my sandals off and leave my bag on the kitchen counter. I make my way to the kitchen, where Neymar was. 

He's sitting down by the dinning table drinking something from a mug and I can smell hot chocolate. I guess it calms him down, he looks very relaxed. 

"Neymar, I am sorry again, c-" He cuts me off once again, and I find that very annoying. 

He stands up and walks over to me with a no so happy look. 

"You literally ran away from me and do you know how worried I was, I even went to the police office and started a fight there, just because of you" He says in a loud tone, but thank god he wasn't yelling. 

I opened my mouth to say something, but he left the kitchen and went upstairs. 

Look what you done Forealla. 

11:00 PM

I get my shit together finally, and make my way upstairs to his bedroom. 

I have been thinking constantly and constantly about what I am going to do. I need to talk to him. I am staying here for a couple of days and I want to make the best of it. My mom has already sent me texts asking me how everything is going. 

I stand outside his bedroom trying to decide between walking in or knocking. 

I go with the second option and knock three times on the door. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't open the door. 

"Neymar?" 

I wait a bit, but he still doesn't answer me. 

"I know you hate me right now for being an ass and running away like a psycho, but I was just having a bad day, you know, because of what happened this morning, and I-" I was cut off by the door opening and shirtless Neymar standing in front of me. I couldn't help but stare at his bare chest. 

God, so tanned. 

"Forealla, I'll never hate you" He smiled, and sadly it only lasted a few seconds. 

"So....does that mean you forgive me?" I smile and he smirks, his famous smirk on every damn magazine or poster. 

"Hmmm, not exactly" He smirks being a tease, like always. He gestures for me to come in the room. 

I follow him to his massive double bed and lay down next to my best friend. I feel the heat in me when he moves closer to me where his hips and legs touch mine. 

"Rule number one....." He starts and I look at him with one eye brow raised. Is he putting up rules for me? 

"Are you making rules?" I say chuckling a bit. He looks at me in the eyes, the way that makes me feel like jelly. His strong arms wrap around me waist and he pulls me even closer to his bare chest. I feel like I am on top of him, and the fact that he's shirtless makes everything more...sexy. 

"Shhh, they're for your own good" He whispers in my hear, sending shivers down my spine. 

"Rule number one, don't run away from me" He says and I just nod. 

"Rule number two, no illegal drinking, just because you are my Brazilian football princess doesn't mean you can drink in Barca" Brazilian Football Princess. Wow...

I nod and he continues with his rules. "Rule number three, always text me if you need anything" 

The last rule made me wonder. Always text him if I need anything....

There's one thing I need right now and that's him. I want him, to be more than my best friend. Ever since I say Neymar at the bar Sasha worked at, I was put into shock and I realized how much he actually means to me. No matter how much of a asshole and a jerk I think he is, I will always want to spend my life with him. This is so Cliche, but I never ever, never in my life have I had a feeling like this for any guy, apart from my Junior. 

Even when I was little I always liked him. He was someone I trusted, and still do. I got very pissed and upset when we sort of broke up our friendship, but no I couldn't care less if he's famous or not. I still see that Neymar Junior inside him. 

"Rule number three, always text me if you need anything" 

I slide my phone out my back pocket and open the messenger. 

To: Junior the asshole I love Spain number ( +34 729269) 

*I need you....*

I press the send button and soon his IPhone vibrated that was sitting on the bedside table. 

He reached out for his phone and unlocked the finger scan. He opened the message and read it out loud. 

"From my Forealla, I need you..." He read and then unlocked his phone. He looked at me and smirked before saying "If that's what you want, my Forealla" 

----------------------------------------------

Ola Chicas, This is my favorite chapter! Hope you like it as much as I do! 

Facts about Junior: 

1# He forgives really fast

2# He says he looks at the booty first

3# He gives me chills and I want to spend the rest of my life with Neymarrrrr