Vinte E Oito - Friends don't kiss, I guess.

His soft lips press onto mine, and I was in heaven. I don't know what just happened or how, but I was sure in shock. Did I mention his hands were on my hips and they were going lower...

The way his lips connected to mine, was obviously unbelievable. Last time I experienced a kiss on the lips, was back when I was in the U.S with this dude named Micheal. Long story short, he was a jerk and I was stupid to make out with him.

But this was Neymar. I was never expecting this. Ever.

And me being stupid, I kissed him back with my heart beating out of my chest.

I was getting to a point were me kissing him back was getting more than just a kiss, my hands were trailing up his hard abs I could feel under his t-shirt. I swear I can't control myself.

He backs away, breaking the kiss.

"I-I am sorry, I don't know what just happened" He stutters looking away.

"um..n-no, it's um my fault, uh sorry, I ju-" He cuts me off. This is the most awkwardest time I have ever been in, so far.

Why the hell was I kissing him back? And why did he kiss me at first? I mean loot at me, a girl with a psycho passion of football, non attractive face, and well I have the most boy-ish style. And I barely know how to talk without swearing like a guy.

"No, it was my fault, I kind of just....why don't we go have some dessert, and pretend it never happened" He says, all casually.

What? So he's fine with this, and he's just going to pretend it never happened. While I am blushing like a red tomato while thinking of a way to forget about what just happened.

"Y-yeah, why not" I say as I follow him out Davi's room.

What just happened, well what just happened in Davi's room, is never going to be forgotten. His lips were just so.... so hard to not kiss back.

I fucking hate how I sound like a high school girl who just got her first kiss. But Neymar is a father and football star, he's a friend of mine I guess, and I just kissed him? Well he kissed me. It doesn't make me feel upset or mad. And it doesn't clearly make me feel happy. I just wasn't expecting this and regret kissing him back. It just makes me look desperate for him, which I am not.

I sit down next to Rafa, while Neymar get's something for Davi. We watch some TV, than Neymar comes with some popcorn.

We watched some TV, and believe it or not, Neymar and I didn't even look at each other, talk or do anything that involves looking at each other. Until I checked the time and it was getting late. Rafa drove me back home, and I say a single "Tchua" to him and he said the same back.

I hate myself for kissing him back, and here I am making a god damn fuss about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hell yeahhhh They kissed! Even thought it wasn't a true one. I love you all so much for reading and voting and commenting on my story! PLEASE tell me what you think, and does anyone have good recommendations for book cover making, or just any web I can make good covers. The cover i have now for this is SHIT.