Sessenta E Seis - Dear Brother Part 2

I have never ever seen my very own brother like this. On a hospital bed with an oxygen mask, with hundreds of needles sticking on to him, heart-rate machine, bandages, and even more bandages covering the scars on his cheeks.

His eyes are shut, and I miss his cheerful grin and crazy attitude. I want my annoying, overprotective, crazy, dumb, funny, and caring brother back. I can't stand seeing him like this, especially when Ana's also like this and my parents crying as they pray to god for the best.

My papi is sitting down on a chair next to the bed holding Neymar's hand. His eyes are red, showing a sign that he's been crying a lot.

My mother walks over to him, placing an arms around him while she holds on to Neymar's hand too. I stand there watching them, as I cry myself too. I take a glance at Ana, then suddenly I turn around.

I immediately recognize them. Ana's parents.

Her mother and father both look not only worried, but broken. Her mothers eyes are red and so is her fathers.

We don't say anything. We just run into each others arms and stood their. Crying and praying for the best.

I hear my mom and papi coming from behind us. Then suddenly, all of us stood there hugging each other, and letting each other know that everything will be okay.

Mr and Ms Di Alvarez sits down right next to Ana's bed. My papi paces around the room, between Ana and Neymar's beds. It's a habit he has, when he's scared and worried. My mother stands up, and walks over to Ana's mother. Everyone is looking at Ana as if she's going to wake up soon, and I hope she is. The doctors told my father that her health and damages right now are not as big as Neymar's. They say it will take a long time for Neymar to get better, and it terrifies me.

I quickly make my way to the empty seat next to Ney's bed. I sit own and take his hand in mine.

"My irmão, I miss your silly behavior, I am praying to god you'll get better and soon to be out of this hospital, same goes to Ana. I know how much you love her and how much you care about her. I want to see you awake again, I want to....I want to see you play football.....Neymar please...you have no idea how many people are praying for you...everyone has gone crazy and we need you. We need Anabella too. We need you and your Forealla to get better so we can....so we can....." I can form the next words I was going to say. The tears slip down, more like rain down. I kiss my brothers hand, and look at his face that is covered in bandages.

I sob and wife away the sticky wet tears with the sleeve of the sweatshirt. It smells just like Neymar's cologne. I want my brother to be back on the field. I want to watch him play football and attend to his training session in Barcelona. I want to see him post those silly, ugly and weird as fuck selfies on Instagram. I want him to get out of bed and post another video of him and Gil singing some crazy song, but I know I will have to wait. I need to be patient, we all need to be patient.

More tears rain down, and I start to sniff. I really need to get myself fixed. I look like a mess. Especially with this messy hair and red swollen eyes.

I was about to get up, but I felt a hand resting on my shoulder. The scent of a soft women's body spray comes, and I turn around.

The two most important people in Neymar's life, and partly in mine.

Carol and Davi.