Setenta E Quatro - Juice Bar Drama

Everything has well......almost gone back to before, and by before I mean before I saw him after those few years. 

I am not traveling, I am not sexually active, I am attending to big parties around this area, and I am clearly not hanging around with any famous people, only Rafa and to me she's still that cute girl I knew before everything went "fame". 

I go to my classes and surprisingly they are going better than before. I swapped to the medical courses instead of the Physiology one. I still play football, but I had to drop out of a few matches because of the new courses. 

I am still living with my parents, and I don't have a problem, but Rafa did suggest something. She wants me to move into her apartment since she's not always home and when she is, she's alone. Honestly, I have no idea. I want to move in with her because she's like a sister now, but I also want to live for now with my family. Since Natalia is not living with us, I feel like my mom and my aunt really want me. My father and grandparents of course want me to live with them too, but I know that my father likes to see my living on my own like an adult. He's always telling me how important it is too experience being an adult and living on your own. 

The good thing about if I move in with Rafa, is that I won't exactly be all alone. 

I love her and she loves me, so living with her would be too cool to explain. I have already stayed at hers and she has stayed over here too. 

I still need to think about it, and of course talk about it with my parents. 

It's Saturday today and I am happy to say it's Spring Break! No classes, no training, no work that needs to be done! 

I want to do something special and different. Me and Rafa are already planning a road trip somewhere near, but I want to do something else like giving myself a change. 

I want to dye my hair, and get even more tanned. I want to buy new clothes and do something more girly. 

My parents and grandparents already started their spring break. They are staying at my other aunts house in Rio. My aunt is visiting her friend who is currently feeling very ill, but I am pretty sure she'll be fine soon. 

I change into my shorts and a top. I have already had breakfast, so I can head out and get some fresh air. I put on my sandals and grab my purse, before locking the door behind me. 

I was about to get a car, but after the accident my parents freaked out and stuff happened. 

I make my way down the small hill, not even sure where I heading to. All I know is that I am going to meet Rafa somewhere so later the night we can pack our stuff for the road trip. I am looking forward because it's going to be me and Rafa together. 

I take my phone out and call her. I am not even sure where we are going to meet and I am already by the streets where all the shops and bars are. 

"Oi meu amo" Her cheerful and load voice fills in the speaker. 

"Rafa, where are you?" I ask, while walking down the street. It's so busy here on a Saturday. 

"I am at the juice bar waiting for you to hurry your ass, I am with Julia and she's soon leaving so you better hurry, oh and yes we are the juice bar that's close to the ugly clothing store you hate, so hurry up babe" She ends the call, and I sigh. 

I put my phone back into my side purse, as I walk down the street making my way to the juice bar. 

Julia whom is one of Rafa's best friend was supposed to come with us, but she and her boyfriend had to go visit his parents somewhere in Rio. She's so kind and caring, and she's like five years older than both me and Rafa.