Cinqüenta - paixão Nela

P.S The girl in the picture is NOT how Anabella looks like. Xx

Neymar's POV

I couldn't exactly tell if she wanted me to be in her, like in the sexual way, or if she wanted me to just stay with her. 

I need you

I read the text billion times in my head, and every single time I said it, I felt like I needed her to. If she means a lot to me than why not show her my love, but let's just not use the world love now. I mean, I might not be sure about this. 

Forealla is now sitting up fiddling with her bracelets, and I know that's the sign of her being embarrassed or regretting something. 

I stand up and walk to other side of the bed. I kneel down right in front of her and take her hands in mine. I kiss her soft hands and look up in her eyes that were sparkling. 

"Do you want me to make love to you?" I ask her slowly so every each word sinks into her. Her cheeks blush and she smiles looking away. God, she's so damn cute and sexy, and I just want to explore every inch of her body. 

I pull her up gently and look into her eyes. She looks away after a while, and I wonder why? Did I do something wrong?

"Neymar..." The way she says my name is even sexier, she rolls the "rrr" and it's so damn sexy. I can just imagine her moaning it. 

"I am still a Virgin...I mean I have had sexual experience, but...um I still haven't lost my..virginity" 

Too be honest, I am not that surprised she hasn't lost her virginity, even thought she's Brazilian. Because in Brazil losing your virginity at the age of 13 is normal, but Forealla isn't like every other girl. She's different. She rather play football than play with other boys. She rather go to the beach, then go shopping for sex toys or lingerie. 

If she wants to lose her virginity to me, I am more than willing. But just the fact that she has been in sexual positions with other boys, make me feel a tiny bit jealous. 

I take a step closer and snake my arms around her waist so she feels safe. 

"I'll take things slow, but you know you don't have to d-" She cuts me off and looks into my eyes with lust. 

"No Neymar, I want to and I sure about this"

A smirk spread across both of our faces. My eyes narrowed down to her chest, and then to her ass. God, everything about is so damn hot, and what's even sexier is that she doesn't know it. 

I slowly pin her against the wall, and kiss her neck, sending shivers down her spine while both my arms were snaked around her waist. A soft moan escapes her plump lips. And soon my lips were on hers. I am kissing her with passion, and no shame .

Her legs wrap around my waist, and her hands cupping the back of my neck.

"Neymar..." She moans and I kiss right below her ear, making her moan my name again.

"Shhh baby...." I coo quietly, grabbing her waist as I slowly pull her to the bed. I am going to make this special for her.

I was on top of her and we both were looking directly into each others eyes with our lips slightly apart from each other, and at this moment I felt a little nervous. No matter how many times I have had sex with my ex lovers, having sex for the first time with Forealla is different. Especially when I realized she's never had a real dick inside her. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask her as I was still on top leaning my weight on my own elbow. She smiled, and god it was beautiful. 

"Yes Neymar, I am sure" And with that I reached over and opened the nightstand drawer. I took out the un-opened package of Durex condoms, that Bruna bought for me and her, but let's just say things didn't work out.