Vinte - Video Games, Cook, and burn

(Hiiii, You might have noticed that I have now named the chapters by Brazilian Portuguese numbers, so yeah...)

I take my shoes off and he takes his off. I am thankful that I am wearing something comfy, so I can probably just sleep in this. Tomorrow morning, I need to get home as soon as possible, before my mom gets all crazy.

I feel horrible for lying and not telling my parents that I am with Neymar Da Silva Santos. 

"Junior, can I tell you something?" I ask him as I follow him to the massive living room. 

"Sure" He turns around facing me after fetching a can of Redbull and handing one to me. 

"My parents, and Natalia, and basically my whole family don´t know that I have been hanging around with you lately" I say biting around my finger, a very bad habit of mine when I get nervous. 

He gives me a confused look, but than smile like its not big deal. "Yeah, it can be hard, just telling them that, after being parted for a long time" He says. 

Being parted. I guess he was taking this seriously. 

"But I don´t know how I am going to tell them, I have even been lying to them, that I was just hanging out with a friend, and I fe-" He cuts me off, leaving me un-finished. 

"But you where just hanging out with a friend, so why does it make you feel bad" He says taking a step closer, standing way to close to me, I could feel his Redbull breath. 

I almost forgot I had a can of Redbull in my hand. 

"Yes. but....Neymar I really don´t know what to do, It´s just Natalia always had this very bad feeling towards you, and I think you know it" I say avoiding eye contact. 

Neymar takes a deep breath and looks very nervous too. 

NEYMAR´S POV

"Yes. but....Neymar I really don´t know what to do, it´s just Natalia always had this bad feeling towards you, and I think you know it" She says avoiding eye contact. 

I can´t get over the fact that every time she calls me Neymar, she rolls the "r" and it sounds really sexy. She even does that when she calls me "Junior". 

But whatever. 

The fact that Natalia still has that feeling towards me, makes me feel somehow disappointment. I know what she´s thinking, a rich football player who doesn´t give a fuck about his past life

I don´t want her or anyone to think of me like that. 

Forealla, she looks so stressed and I don´t want her to be like this. 

"Anyways, why don´t we play some PlayStation, to set our minds free" I smirk. 

It took a while for her to agree with me, but than a smile spread across her face. 

"Okay, but I am going to win over any game we play" She smirks. I won´t be surprised if she wins over some car race game, I mean she was literately driving crazy with my precious car. 

"We´ll play FIFA, but let´s admit it, I am going to win anyways" I smile mischievously. 

She smirks, and I hope she´s not good in FIFA. 

I get the game consoles ready, and fetch another can of Redbull for both of us. 

"Game on" We say in sync. 

.....

"Fuck!" I yell, when she scores. 

I have scored three goals now, but she is still winning. How the fuck did she manage to win over me? I must admit I have been starring at her more than actually planing the game.