Setenta E Sete - My Little Secret...

I was trying to chose between believe what I was seeing on the test or disagreeing and tossing it in the bin.

My hands were shaking while I was holding the test and looking at the two red lines, giving the sign that I was....pregnant. It doesn't even sound right at all. I am young and I am obviously not ready. My brain isn't ready to take this information.

Am I really pregnant? What if the test is wrong? I should probably see a doctor, but right now I can barely hold my balance. The small plastic test falls from my hand and onto the  bathroom tiles. I kneel down, my head buried in between my legs, and I just sit there sobbing.

I am scared and not ready. How did this even happen? If it turns out that I am really pregnant what the hell am I going to do? How am I going to tell Neymar?

I cry even harder when I think about Neymar. He has a baby already, and I don't want to give him another one. Hell, I don't even want a baby. What if he's not going to be there to help me? What I am going to do?

I am still shaking and my sobbing is making a lot of noise. I don't want anyone to hear me, but I have a feeling if someone walks past the bathroom they will hear me. I just pray that everyone is sitting in the living room, far from the bathroom.

I don't know what to do and I am not ready for doing whatever I am supposed to do in order to not have a baby. Everything in my life is going crazy and so am I.

I would always imagined taking this pregnancy test when I am ready and when I am living with the love of my life. Turns out things went a little, well not the way I wanted. I am taking this test at a beach house were my ex-boyfriend is with his "friend", and I had my best friend buy it for me without me even knowing. I am not even in a relationship and I am clearly not going to be in one anytime soon.

Why did this have to happen to me? It can't be all my fault and it isn't all my fault. I am so fucked up.

I wipe away my tears with my shirt, but I start crying even more. I am scared of being left alone.

I hear footsteps coming from the hallway and I try my best to keep my sobbing quieter but it fails miserably. The footsteps stop right by the bathroom door, and I am just praying it's not Sheyla or Gil. Don't get me wrong about Gil, I love him and he' so caring, but right now I can't stand seeing anyone.

Someone knocks on the door, loudly. I see Neymar's Nike socks from under the door and immediately curse under my breath.

"Foreal-....Ana please open the door and don't act like a bitch towards me" He says and I roll my eyes even thought he can't see me.

How am I just going to open the door when I have pregnancy test stuff laying around and I am looking like a mess?

"Por favor, Forealla. Maybe I am the least person you want to see now, but I Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior needs to see you. right now. So can you please open the door?" He says in a way more quieter tone, but I still don't want to open the door.

"Maybe we both know what's going on and if you could only just open the door and let me soothe you. I don't care if we are here with other people but I need you to open the damn door. I want to talk to you and you need to talk to me, please just open the door and let me tell you how everything will be okay"

I could't stand it anymore. I needed someone to hold me and tell me everything will be okay. I don't want to be alone.

I stand up, still sobbing and drowning in my own tears. I twist the door knob and it opens. Not only a second went by, but Neymar just pulled me into his strong safe arms. He had a tight grip on me and his hands were rubbing my back, making me feel somehow safe. The scent of his cologne bought me back to those times we had. He whispered sweet nothings and I just stood there sobbing in his arms and making a mess on his shirt, but I don't think he gave a fuck about that.

"Shhh," He says rubbing my back and drawing circles.

"E-estou grávida" And as the words left my mouth, he had my tighter in his arms and I even sobbed loader like a cry baby.