Vinte E Quarto Part 2 - Too Drunk For Love

LISTEN TO THESE FOR EXTRA FEELS:

ALL OF ME - JOHN LEGEND

ALL OF ME REMIX - JOHN LEGEND

NEYMAR'S POV

God Forealla what are you doing to me.

"Neymarrr, give me something to drink, por favooor" She says giggling and spinning around. I grab a hold of her before she falls down.

She stands back up, and smirks lazily.

"I am not getting you anything, unless it's water or pain killers" I tell her, trying to hide away my smirk.

"Fine! than I'll get Forealla to get it for me" She says, I laugh and stop her from going in.

How drunk is she? I am surprised that she can even stand on her feet.

"Stop, come with me" I take her hand. I am going to make sure she can have some rest, because tomorrow morning I need to get her home before her parents kill me, fuck I should send them a text and pretend I am one of her friends at soccer practice.

"Lay down, now" I say when we got to my bedroom. She gives me a lazy smile, but doesn't even both to listen to what I said.

"Lay down, please" I tell her one more time. She sighs and lays down on the bed.

"Stay here, if you move I won't give you some good whisky" I tell her, the minute she hears the word "whisky" she nods.

I leave the room and search for her phone. When I find it, I send a text to her mom and even her sister. She should thank me for keeping her out of trouble.

Oi mama, I am staying at my friends house, don't worry about me xxx

I send the text, even I feel safe now. I know it's stupid but I just feel better this way.

I fill a glass with water and some pain killers for her, than I open the door the my bedroom, and surprisingly find her asleep. Carefully, I place the glass of water and pain killer on the night stand.

I pull the covers over her and sit on the edge of the bed. She's deep asleep, I mean of course she would be.

Her curves, flawless messy hair, her sweaty face, her big ass that grabs men attention, her passion for football, her humour, those  are her highlights  that can stay in my mind of the rest of my life and I hate it. I don't like how everything about her makes me think so much.

Singing, is what I am doing now, singing to this girl, singing to Forealla, because she's just so....so different.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?"

"Drawing me in, and you kicking me out"

"You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down"

"What's going on in that beautiful mind"

"I'm on your magical mystery ride"

"And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright"

I take a deep breath, look at her, and sing again like an idiot. 

"My head's under water, But I'm breathing fine"

"You're crazy and I'm out of my mind"

"'Cause all of me, loves all of you?"

"Love you curves and all your edges"

" All you perfect imperfections"

"Give you all of me"

"I'll give my all to you"

"You're my end and my beginning"

"Even when I lose I am winning"

"Cause I give you all of me"

"And you give me all of you"

I leave the room, and turn the lights off. I look at her one more time before finding a place to sleep.