Vinte E Sete - "But you can't handle this..."

I sit next to Rafa at the dining table with Davi beside me, while Junior helps their chef bring the food. She was going to leave soon, which I think she already did. 

I pour some juice for Davi, god this kid is so cute. The food the chef made was Davi´s favorite, and which also seemed to be Junior´s favorite. 

"it´s good, isn´t it?" Rafa asks. I finish chewing on the food, before talking. I ain´t want to choke on my food. 

"Yes, now I know why Davi likes it so much" I look at Davi, and how he digs into the food, with the help of his father, Neymar. 

We spent almost the whole time eating, talking to Davi, playing around with him, and even more eating. Davi is just so adorable. He messes around with Rafa and I a lot, and of course with Neymar. 

Talking about Neymar, he´s been really quite, by quite I mean not talking to me. He smiles and says something to me, like "thank you" or "your welcome".  I know he feels embarrassed, but I feel even more embarrassed. 

I help Rafa and Junior with the dishes and the mess Davi made. Than Neymar finally spoke, to me. 

"Do you mind getting Davi changed into some Pijama´s, you don´t have to" He asks, smiling slightly. 

"I don´t mind at all Junior" 

He nods and smiles again, than helping Rafa with the dishes. 

"Davi!, come here little boy" I carry him in my arms, and kiss his small little forehead, well because I just had to. 

"para onde vamos?" He asks where we are going in his baby voice. 

"To put on your sleep clothes" I smile at him. 

I open the door to his bedroom, but had to ask Davi which one was his room. I walk over to the closest that had stickers of cars and so much more. 

 I place him on the bed and find his pyjamas. 

"Come on Davi, let's get you changed" 

I change him into his funky pyjamas. He plays around, which made it harder for me, but I was enjoying it. 

"Davi, come here, or I'll chase you" I smirk. 

"Foreallaaa!" He yells my name and runs away. I sigh and run after him. But than Junior caught him in his arms. 

"Got you Davi" Neymar says kissing him on the cheeks and tickling him, causing him to burst into laughter. 

"I can do that, he can be a bit of a trouble" Neymar says. He carries Davi to his small bed, I don't leave the room. In fact I sit on the bed with Davi. 

"You want to get undressed too?" Neymar smirks. I blush, like so fucking much. I know he meant it as a joke, but it was embarrassing. 

Davi runs out the room calling after Rafa, once Neymar changed him into his pyjamas. 

"Davi is a very cute boy" I say, breaking the silence between us to. 

"Just like his father" He says in a cocky tone. I raise my brow and say "So you're cute?" 

"Yeah, but more likely to be sexy and hot" He smirks. 

"Sure" I roll my eyes. 

But I mean I would be lying if I said he wasn't....well hot. I mean come on, he's.... just that way. Even I am admitting it. 

"Oh come on, you know that I am sexy" He smirks, stepping closer to me. I swear our chests were soon touching. 

"You're just in love with your self" I say looking away, keeping my eyes of those lips. 

"Aren't you, I mean you should be" He smirks, I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. 

"Why are you being so cocky?" I ask. 

"I don't know, I am not being cocky" He smirks. 

"Oh yes you are" I say with all my sass.

"Don't do that sassy thing" He rolls his eyes. 

"Why? you can't handle it" I sass again.

"Too much sassy-ness" I add. 

"Oh please, I can handle everything" He says looking directly into my eyes. 

"Yeah, because that is so true" I roll my eyes.

"But you can't handle this"

And than something happened, that I was never expecting. Ever.