Três - Shocked and even more Shocked.....

At this moment everything went silence. Everything was silent. No sound was heard. Not even Sasha was talking. Not at all. She was to busy reading my shocked expression.

Shocked and frozen was the only word that could describe me at the moment. Shocked and frozen.

I wasn't even blinking, man I could hardly even control my heart beat.

But he seemed worse. It looked as if he was going to faint in any second. It looked like he could pass out any second, Neymar.

Neymar, I want to repeat his name a billion times and touch his face to see if it's him. No it can't be him.

What is he doing here?

I wasn't frozen any more, I was shaking. I wanted to cry and tell him how much I missed him, how much I missed playing football in the streets.

I couldn't, I couldn't say that. Not anymore. After what happened and especially now that I found out he is in a relationship with Sasha.

Neymar and Sasha, not this just doesn't make sense.

I looked into those brown crystal eyes that had hints of emerald green. He wanted to say something it was obvious, but he coudln't manage to say a word.

Sasha was just looking between us, and biting her nails.

"You guys want some Mojitos, or like some Cherry Vodka" Sasha says trying to break the silence and awkward stares, but she failed.

Neymar and I both were rocks at the moment, not knowing what to do or say.

"No thanks babe, it's ten in the morning" Neymar speaks up, I just realized how much I missed his voice.

"Oh my god, yeah like you are so right!" Sasha squeals and I am starting to find her voice annoying.

"Ana, you want a drink, or......" She says looking over at me.

"um no thanks" I say giving Neymar one last look before leaving the bar immediately. I run out the bar, and pace around the pavement. What just happened?

I thought I would never see him, and I was fine with that. Because now that I saw him and stood only a few meters away from him, I feel the pain again.

The bar door opens and I turn around. It was Neymar. My heart beats go faster and I stand there looking at him, trying to read his expression.

Was he angry, confused,shocked, to see me here? We look at each other and the after a good three minutes he decides to speak up.

"You're Ana, Anabella" He says shaking his head.

Are you kidding me? He isn't sure about my name. What was I thinking? that he will actually remember me.

I should have known that I am now like a stranger to him, and there is no point on starting a conversation with him. He has his own life probably in another city here in Brazil, probably Rio. He has upcoming matches and events, I don't need to be in the way.

I need to fuck off, and get on with my own life.

"I am Anabella, who else would I be?" I say in a flat tone, not even looking in his direction.

"You're still here in São Paulo?" His voice sounds surprised. Where else did he expect me to be?

He expected me to be in Rio or somewhere else. I know he would have, because I use to tell him where I wanted to go.

I used to tell him my plans and dreams.

Yet, here I am. São Paulo, my birth place, and probably where I will be for the rest of my life.