Trinta E Oito - Take Off

THANK YOU

for the votes comments and adding this to your library. I love you so much, Remeber that!

By now we were at the airport, but not exactly where usually people park there cars. I was getting a bit worried, and confused. He drove past the main entrance which is also where the parking lots were. 

"Junior, where are you driving, this isn't the usual parking lot" I tell him.  He looks at my obviously. 

"You really thought we can get out the car safely without out crazy fans and papprazi's?" 

Oh, that's right. He's Brazil's and one of the wolds best footballer. 

"So where are you going to park now, your own private parking lot?" I ask in Sarcasm. 

But wait...

"Yes exactly, my own parking space" He smirks. 

"You have your own parking space" I say in disbelief. 

I mean I get that he's living his fame life, but to me it's just strange. I used to see him as a normal kid, a poor one actually. And now he's the richest one. Of course I am happy for him, but it's still unbelievable. 

 He parks the car in a quiet place, where his name was tagged. A huge man came towards us smiling at Neymar. 

"Oi Peter, tudo bem?" He says casually, as the big man named Peter gets the suitcases out. 

"Should I just take my suitcase or..." I look at Neymar who was checking the time on his phone and getting the tickets out. 

"Oh no no, just take your bag and have your passport ready" He says and I take my passport out, making sure I don't leave anything behind in his car. 

We follow two security guards, and I believe they are taking us to the airport. I look down my phone, letting my mom know that soon I'll be in the plane. 

"We can take this way if you don't want the papprazi's to see you guys" The guy Peter says. 

"Yeah, whatever you say bro" 

We follow him, and another dude came to take out suitcases through security check. Than we went through the security check, and I was so thankful I didn't have anything that needed to be checked in my pocket.

Last time I went through a security check, they found a lighter in my pocket. I have no clue why there was an lighter in my pocket. I never smoked and never will. 

Everything went so fast. From parking the car to standing beside the woman getting out tickets checked. I guess this is how it is when you are famous. No extra line to stand in, plus we had someone guiding us through Sao Paulo's massive airport. 

"Obrigada, have a nice journey" The blonde woman said as she handed me and Junior our tickets. 

We walked through the Jetway, and it was longer than what I thought. Are we going on a private jet or something? 

"Is this some private Jet?" I asked. He looked at me and chuckled. 

"Nope, it's a normal flight, but we will be sitting in first class" He smirked.

The flight attendant welcomed us, and showed us our seats, that had blankets two pillows, and two magazines. 

Another flight attendant came and took our suitcases to put it up in the upper cabin.  I always had a fear of something wrong happening with the flight. 

That came back to my mind by just looking down at the flight's turbine engine. 

"You okay?" He says sitting down next to me and buckling up his seat belt. 

"Yeah" I smile. 

"I are you scared?" He smirks. Damn that smirk. Why does he always do that?

"Yes, but no, well yes, I-" He cuts me off, by placing his finger gently against my lip. 

"Shh, we're in first class" He says. I chuckle loudly to annoy him even more. 

"Like I give a fuck" I say confidently. He rolls his eyes, and tries to hide the smile, but he fails it. 

Thirty minutes later, I hear the engine start to roar as I get gently pushed back to my seat. I feel a rush of nervousness run through me, and it was so obvious. 

Damn, can you just calm yourself , I say to myself mentally. 

The nervousness started to fade away even thought the plan was about to raise. 

That was because his hands were rubbing my thighs, and I was so unbelievably glad I wasn't wearing a skirt or a dress. If I was his hands would have been all the way up there. 

I didn't dare look at him, even when the plan was raising. My face was red as a cherry tomato. 

The minute later, his head was resting on my shoulder. His un-shaved face was tickling me, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. 

His hands were still resting on my thighs. And it was driving me crazy.

It's funny how the smallest things in life can do that to you.