Vinte E Cinco - Heartless

Trying to remember what happened is something that doesn't function my hungover head right now.

I sit straight up from this bed, and curse at myself multiple times. In Portuguese and English. Where am I and Why?

All I remember is football practice, Aidine, Neymar picking me up at the mall, going to the beach house, meeting his friends David and Thiago, a party, and....

Fuck no! The party!

The party. Shit why don't I remember the rest. It didn't finish so quick something must have happened.

"What happened last night, and who's room am I in?" I whisper to myself. It was loud enough for him to hear me and answer me back.

"You were drunk of you ass, and I had one of the worst nights of my life" Junior says standing between the door frame, I can't tell if he's lying or being honest.

He doesn't look that good either, he sure is tired, but he looks very upset too, or maybe he just feel disappointed with the fact that I slept in his bedroom.

Fuck I slept here!

I look away because I was so embarrassed it's hard to describe. My face was red and I was thinking of what to say.

"I-I was drunk?" I ask. But was I really drunk?

Fuck did I drink? Oh my god my parents! I didn't even come home last night!

"Yes, you were, too drunk-" He says, I cut him off and stand up.

"Oh my god, Neymar I am sorry, but my parents? do they know?" I say, worry in my voice.

"I sent your mom a text, telling her that you were staying at one of your friends house again" He tells me.

Thank god.

"Thanks" I say, trying to look away, I was red in my face, because of five reason, 1. His sweatpants were hanging low and I saw his "V" line, 2. His face looked like he had sex last night, 3. I was so embarrassed I felt like a child, 4. I was drunk according to his information, and 5. I was sleeping in his bed last night.

"And if you're wondering, I slept on the couch, so you were alone in this bedroom" He says making me even more embarrassed.

Okay, he was so doing this on purpose.

"Oh, I-I am sorry" I say stuttering.

"It's fine, and you do know you drank under age" He reminds me, Oh shit,

"I-I know, I am a very sorry" I say hiding my face.

"Well I made some tea, and there is some painkillers on the night stand" He says pointing to the pack of painkillers, that weren't even opened.

"Did you also drink?" I ask as I open the packet of painkillers.

"Nope, I am a father, of a three year old, I don't drink" He says than leaveing me with a bad guilt.

I am a fucked up girl.

I take the painkillers, wash my face, brush my hair with my fingers, and send a text to my mom that I will be home soon.

She didn't send me a text back, I know I am going to get in trouble so bad, but what makes me more upset, it how I don't remember what happened last night. Did I do something?

Neymar looks too quite, and he looks tired himself. Fuck, I am such an ass for getting drunk and than taking sleep away from Junior.

And I feel so bad for drinking underage. Neymar who is way older than me didn't drink either for a good reason. He was a father and almost forgot that.