Setenta E Tres - Birthday Surprise......

Double Update!

It’s a gorgeous night here, and my birthday night to be exact and I couldn’t have imagined to spend it any other way. I can't believe it's my birthday already, it was March a few weeks ago and it's June already.

With my gorgeous boyfriend and his son - Davi Lucca - who are both amazingly gorgeous. I am so happy to spend time with these to bananas. I love them so much and I am so lucky to have them in my life. 

“Forealla, come here…” Neymar mumbles, extending his arms for me. 

We’re currently laying on the beach, in the dark with the skies bright in the skies. It’s a beautiful night; spent with two amazing men. The beach is my favorite place and I love being here with two amazing bananas. 

I snuggle closer and let him wrap his arms around me, with a warm smile on my lips. I am so happy to be with him after everything that happened. I knew we will get together because that is what true love is. 

“Davi, come to papi!” Neymar chuckles, glancing to Davi playing in the sand close by. 

Luckily, no paps followed us here else we’d be going home and cutting our night short. 

“está acontecendo agora??” Davi giggles, running over with a huge grin on his lips. 

What? 

“What’s happening now?” I frown, glancing between the two bananas. 

“Shh, Davi… It’s a secret.” Neymar chuckles, pulling his son on his lap. 

“What’s a secret?”I am dying to know. I am so nosy, it is annoying myself.  

They both glance to me with huge grins on their lips; the same cheeky grin passed down from father to son. 

“Look up, Minha Princessa.” Neymar whispers and Davi only giggles more. 

When I glance up, the sky is suddenly lit up with colourful fireworks. Everywhere- pink, white; gold and blue! Their brighter than the stars and I gasp loudly. Oh my....

“Oh my god!” I gasp, gazing at the dazzling lights in the sky. 

“você gosta!” Davi squeals and I nod slowly; mesmerized. 

“Happy birthday, meu amor…” Neymar mumbles, squeezing my arm gently as we all gaze up at the sky; watching the show. 

.....

I shuffle around in my bed, until I actually wake up. 

What? I....

I look around and remember how I stayed the night at Rafa's apartment here. I am lying down next to her, and I can just tell she's deep asleep.

Whats making me feel so high and stupid is the dream....

wow, did I really just have a dream where I was surprised for my birthday by two bananas. 

I check the time on Rafa's phone and it's 10:52 AM. 

There's like three more months to my birthday and I am already having these weird dreams. I need to stop thinking about that, and him. 

Last night at the birthday party I had a great time, just not the part where I was thinking of him. 

I lay back down, wanting to sleep a little more.

It was just a dream and obviously that is never going to happen, unless it's in my dreams again.