Doze - And The Winning Team Is.....

Half the game has gone by, and I have never ever been so hyper. I was standing up the whole time cheering out for Santos, while Sasha took some pictures and called out Neymar's name. I am not embarrassed to cheer for my team even though sadly they are losing, and I am going to admit it. 

It's 2 - 0 so far. I don't mind that much doing the bet, I just want Santos to win since they have always been my favorite team. 

"Oh my god, he was so close!" Sasha squeals and sighs in disappointment. 

"They're probably going to win anyways" I sigh looking at Sasha who's waving to Neymar. He looks over at our direction and gives me "told you so" look. Dick. 

I am happy for him to be all talented and all that shit, but I want my favorite team to win as well. 

"I can't wait for the after party" Sasha says. Right, the after party, I forgot about that. 

Neymar has the ball now and he's dribbling away from Robinho, but he gets it from him fast enough to pass it to Gabriel. I stand up from my position and bite my fingernails nervously, hoping for them to score. 

Messi, the one and only stops him from going any further and quickly gets the ball, than passes it to Neymar. Fuck, they're good. 

The time ends and I sat down sighing. 

Barca won, and Santos lost.  Being honest, I am not that surprised.

Everyone stands up from their places, and try to push out to the exit doors. I stand behind Sasha, holding onto her shirt. I don't want to get lost here, it's big and crowded. I don't feel good in big crowded places.

I walk behind Sasha, as we try to get out the crowd, but I noticed we were going down almost on the field. I give Sasha a concerned look and she just smiles.

"I though the exit was up there?" I point to where everyone was going out.

"Yeah, but I am Neymar's girlfriend and you are with me, so duh" She says and a security guard leads us to god knows where.

I wasn't expecting this, but I should have.

"você pode esperar aqui" The security guard tell us to wait here by the small lounge.

"So what are you wearing for the after party" Sasha asks. Wait....

Shit, I don't have anything with me to wear.

"Shit, Sasha I don't have anything to wear, this is all I have on right now" I look down at my jersey. Fuck, why was I so dumb, and why does there have to be an after party.

"Oh my god, are you kidding me, well don't panic, I'll find you something" I nod along to what Sasha just said.

"When does it start?" I ask. 

"An hour after we get to Ney's mansion" She says, than the door to one of the changing room opens. Neymar walks out with a grin on his face, and than a smirk when he sees my annoyed face.

"You played so good, oh my god!" Sasha jumps into Junior's arms.

"Thanks babe" He kisses her rosy pink cheeks.

Me being the third wheel back here gives an awkward smile, then looks away.

"come on Forealla, don't be mad, I told you Barca was going to win" Neymar says walking over to me, once Sasha talks to the other player on his team.

"oh shut up, Santos is still better" I stand up for my favorite team, even though I have that small feeling that they are not.

"But you know you're still going to dance, in front of everyone" He smirks.

Fuck I forgot about that.

"Yeah yeah, now stop being a dick" I roll my eyes.

"Me being a dick, you did not just call me a dick" He says, clearly taken aback.

"Yes, I called you a dick" I say taking a step closer.

"You are going to get pay-back" He says crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Pay-back? like what? Chase me around with his water guns.

"Yeah, I am so looking forward to that" I say in sarcasm.

"You better" He smirks and than walks over to Sasha, who's talking to some other players.

I hope I don't feel like this at the party. Left out and an outsider.

.........

It's weird how I am attending to the after party of a football team that I wasn't and never will be cheering on. 

We have been in the sitting in the car for half an hour, the stadium is pretty far from Junior's mansion. Plus, we even got chased by pappprazi's. By we, I meant Neymar. 

I hum along to a random song, while Sasha talks about what she will be wearing. I feel so stupid for not bringing a dress or something formal. The Barca squad will be there with their wives/girlfriends, I don't want to look like some homeless person. 

The gates of the big ass mansion opens and the car parks in its usual space. I get out the car following Sasha and Neymar. 

When we get in the house Junior disappears somewhere, while me and Sasha get changed into something other than Jersey's. 

"Here, why don't you try on this" She hands me a sparkly gold cocktail dress. 

I take a look at it, and try it on. It's nothing close to my style, but it's better than nothing. 

"Sasha, should I really wear this?" I turn around in front of the mirror and see Sasha's "wow" expression. 

"Duh, I mean you look great, wear it, it makes you look like a top model" She says looking up and down the dress. I smile and thank her before picking from a shoe from her high heel collection. Next time I really should remember to bring something formal with me, but than again, I don't know when next time is going to be. 

"I need to do my make-up, so if you want you can go downstairs, you will bored up here" She says as she sits down in front of a mirror, starting of her make-up.  

"Yeah, I might come back up anyways" I carry the high heel with me, there is no need to put them on right now. 

I close the door behind me and walk down the modern stairs. Then I hear someone walking behind. I stop and turn around to be faced it Junior, smirking and fixing his tie.  Wow,, he looks pretty, um formal?

"Well, you look different" Junior says smirking and looking at the dress I was wearing.