Setenta E Seis - Secret Box of ________

Rafa parked the car right outside the massive beach house that I have never been to, it's not the one I got drunk in.

It's more like a mansion. It's lights from inside is on and I can hear laughter. I hear music playing too and I can already tell that Gil is also here. I feel nervous for some weird reason, and the fact that I am not feeling well is making me even worse. If that even made sense.

I feel like I am going to puke anytime soon, but I am sure it's just the feeling. Rafa locks the car and we both start walking up the stairs and to the big entrance. This place looks so nice and modern, it probably looks even more beautiful in the day light. 

Just as we were about to open door, the door opens and Gil runs out looking all crazy and hyped. How many cans of Redbull has he had tonight?

"Anaa! Rafa!" He screams and I burst into laughter. He looks so childish and cute at the same time.

We both give him the biggest hug ever, before walking in and being greeted by.....Sheyla. Her long hair is hanging right above her flat ass and she's wearing shorts with a crop top that looks more like a bra.

"Hola girls, how was the long drive?" She says giving me and Rafa the most fake smile.

"Good" Me and Rafa say at the same time. I feel even worse than a few minutes ago. I feel like this time I really need to puke.

Oh shit it was coming.

"Ana, are ok-"

I cover my mouth with my hand, while I run to the bathroom that was luckily in my sight. I open the door and quickly bend down, and then.....I basically puked my guts out.

Why the hell was I feeling this way?

I cringe after....basically puking all that shit. I flush and stand up to rinse my mouth. This is so disgusting, yet very strange. I don't usually puke often.

I hear a knock on the door and I don't think it's Rafa. She would usually just barge in, but I don't know why she didn't come. I don't think I even want her to come and see the mess coming out my mouth. TMI.

After I rinse my mouth and wash my hands, I finally decide to open the door. I am just hoping it's not Sheyla. She's giving me bad vibes already.

I open the door and Neymar was standing there looking nothing but worried.

"H-how are you feeling?" He said as soon as he saw me standing there looking well....surprised actually. I wasn't expecting to see him.

"Better" I say coldly, showing no lack of emotion. He frowns as if there is something wrong with me, or him.

"do you have a problem?" I snap, rudely but today my hormones have really gone of the hook. He stares at me blankly.

"I said do you have a problem?" I repeat myself.

"Yeah I do, and it's you" He says, crossing his arms. 

"What is it with you? Can't you see I am not feeling well?" I snap, crossing my arms too. I just puked my guts out, I have a headache, my belly feels bloated, and I am tired as hell.

"I was worried about you and I was going to ask you how you were, but looks like you don't even want to see my damn face" He snaps back. He's really getting on my last nerves.

"Oh so you actually care? What a surprise Junior.." I say, feeling rude but guess who doesn't care at this point. Me.

"Of course I do...Fore-" He was cut off by the one and only Sheyla. She comes running towards us to with her long shiny hair swinging back and forth behind her back.

"Oh my god, Anabella are you sure you are okay? I heard you puke your guts out, do you need something to drink?" She gives the most fakest smile and then looks over at Neymar, who is still frowning.

"I am fine thank you, where's Rafa?" I ask Sheyla, ignoing Neymar.

"She's up in the guest room where you two will be staying the night at, she said she was going to get you something" She says, and I nod.

I make my way up the stairs and to the guest room. I open the door and find Rafa sitting on the bed holding a small box of something.

"Hey" I say walking in, she looks up and hides the thing behind her. Okay....

"What is it?" I ask, sitting down next to her. She looks worried to, very worried.

"I am going to give you something and I recommend you to try it, it's for your own good. Please Ana listen to me..." She says and I am starting to get worried.

"What is it Rafa? You're scaring me" I say, chuckling a bit. I haven't seen her like this for a long time. Last time she was worried was when we were at the hospital. She is always cheery and happy, and I don't like seeing her worried.

She hands me the small box, and I take it from her.

I turn the box over to read the packaging, I barely know what this thing is. As I start to realize what it is, a wave of panic rushes through my whole body.

Pregnancy test?

I look at her and she bits her lip.

"W-what?, where did you get this from?" I ask.

"When we were at the gas station, please just-" I cut her off. I drop the box on the bed and start chuckling.

"Rafa, I am not..I am not p-pregnant" I say while laughing, but my laughter starts fading into seriousness. She takes the pregnancy test thing and hands it back to me. I take it and look at her as if she was crazy.

"You have been puking, you have been feeling so down and tired, you told me you had headaches and bad cramps, you even look bloated. Trust me I can see, and you need to trust me." She says looking at me straight in the eyes.

"But-" She cuts me off.

"When was the last time you and Neymar had sex?, un-protected sex?" What the fuck is she asking me?

"Wha-" She cuts me off again.

"Trust me, you and I both know when you were with Neymar you were the most sexually active girl on the planet, and I have a feeling you both messed up a bit and....forgot something" Her words are scaring me.

We just broke up, and......maybe after all I need to do this test thing. I want to make sure I am not pregnant which I am probably not.

"I-I don't t-" She cuts me off once again.

"Go do it know, It's better to know now, than finding out when your belly is the size of a beach ball" She says, holding onto my cold hands.

I take the box and leave the room. I make my way down the stairs, and walk past Sheyla and Gil who were watching something on TV. I don't know where Neymar is, but at this point I don't really want to see him.

I look down the pregnancy test box while I speed walk to the bathroom.

I was completely looking down the box, until I nudged into a muscular body and I knew exactly who it was. The box felt right down in front of him and Neymar just stood there starring at me blankly.

I realized the box of secret is laying down face down. I bend down to get it, but Neymar got it before me. My heart beats faster and I began shaking. Shit! I quickly grab the box from him, but he already saw the cover and I hate how they had to write the words "Pregnancy test" so big.

I walked straight into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I wait for my heart beat to go back to normal. I am so scared and worried. I feel like I am going to die. I can't believe I am going to take this test.

I am praying.