Dezoito - Rafealla

( Olá, I have named this chap Rafealla, she is so stunning. Comment if you like her too, by the way I am sitting in a resturant that is playing my favorite song!!!)

Seeing Rafealla makes me feel, excited, scared, and many more emotions. Does she even remember me? Because if not, I would be so damn embarrassed. 

I already know she's going to be even prettier than before, her long brown hair that we both have in common must now be shinier than mine.

We have been stuck in traffic for a long time, but we aren't late for sure. We haven't talked that much, the music playing on the radio was saving me from the awkward silence.

"You must be in deep thoughts" Neymar say turning down the volume of the song playing.

"Not really" I smile. He smiles back.

"Are you planning to go  to University, or..." He asks, and this leaves me to think for a while.

I want to go to University, but if it's going to get me to work my damn ass for the money, than I rather continue my football career that I left.

"Yeah, very soon" I reply, than mentally face palming myself.

I wanted to seem smart. I don't want him to think of me as dumb girl, who isn't even going to try getting into University. I don't want to seem weak either, so no tears should be running down my face by the end of this day.

It shouldn't, because I am strong. Not just for a girl, but I am strong.

Finally, we get to the destination. We are late, but that's because there were no parking places, well any private parking places.

So when we got out the car, thousand of papparazi's came towards us with their flashing cameras. I had a mini heart-attack because of so many reason. I didn't want my face to go on the news, and Neymar looked very mad because of one single question someone asked in the crowd.

I decided not to care, I know I sound like a bitch like that. But  honestly, he's probably used to all this fame shit.

We get in the restaurant, safely. Thanks to the security guard  that lead us to our table safely.

We approach the elegant table, and that's when I saw Rafaella.

Her long brown hair was on one side of her shoulder, her eyes were shinning, and she literally had the best style.

I have missed her, so much, much more than what I thought.

She looks at me with her mouth open and I was so close to closing it for her. She sure seems taken a back.

"Anabella Di Forealla Alvarez" She says smiling and standing up, walking towards me with a grin. I laugh a bit and pull her in a tight hug.

I pull away from the hug, to see her face again. I notice the nose piercing she has, which makes me want one too.

"You look even more beautiful, wow" I smile.

"You are the one who has changed the most, puberty hit you hard" She laughs, and I laugh to. It is true, I mean my face looks way more different than how it did before.

"Girls, can we eat, I am staving, have we even ordered?" Neymar whines, he's already seated down.

"Ney, you're the one who came late, try driving faster next time" Rafaella giggles.

"There was a traffic, duh" He says and roll my eyes, but a smile came on after when it reminded me of that time.

* FLASHBACK*

"Junior! Why you all so late?" I ask as I look at Rafa's mad face and Junior's mad face.

"Rafa was to busy eating ice cream that I saved from last night!" Junior yelled looking at Rafa with a mad face.

She crossed her tiny arms and walked over to me, standing next to me, and I was even smaller than her.

"You are just greedy" She says sticking her tongue out.

"Junior, forget it, we are going to play football now" I sigh. and pick up the ball with my smalll hands. We were going to the place Neymar surprised me last time.

"Let's go, but Neymar can just stay here, all alone" Rafa said sticking her tongue out once more.

"No, he''ll come, but he needs to apologize for yelling" I say dragging Neymar's hand.

"Sorry Rafa" He sighs.

"Fine, but let's just go play football for now" She says as we all walk towards the football pitch.

*END FLASHBACK*

I smile at the thought, and than realize that the food is already on the table. We dig into the food, especially Neymar.

"How is Natalia doing?" Rafa asks.

"She's good, soon she's moving to the U.S with his fiance, Mark." I smile. Her eyes widen.

"Really? She has a fiance, oh my god that's great" I wish she didn't. Soon Natalia is going to have kids and than everything will be different.

"Yeah, I am going to miss her a lot" I say looking down my plate and picking on the food.

"I'll be your sister" She says giggling. I look at Neymar, he smiles and gives me a "good luck" smirk.

We eat even more and try some Bubblegum ice cream. Neymar for sure loved it, but me and Rafa thought it tasted sick.

"Junior, you had three cups of ice cream, you gonna get sick" I say looking at his ice cream mustache.

"No, I am fine" He says drinking some water.

"Wipe of your mustache" Rafa laughs.

"Shut up" He mumbles and quickly wipes the ice cream mustache on his upper lips.

I look away, I have been starring at Neymar way too much.

"Ney, when is Davi coming over?" Rafealla asks, than Neymar gave her a look. She immidietly looked down her plate.

I keep my nose out of this, because it has nothing to do with me. And it's probably nothing important. Even thought I have heard that name hundreds of time before.

I am having a great day, and I like to keep it this way.