Trinta E Sete - 21 Questions

STOP. READ:

Hey beautiful people, did you see the new cover for this! OMG I never thought I would be able to make it like this in a million years, and I FINALLY did it just like how I dreamed, seriously I love the cover myself. PLEASE PLEASE tell me if you like it.

Don't you think the effect of Forealla's and Junior's fading is cool?

Please let me know, and now I let you read. :P

I was in a car, that's one thing I knew without even bothering to open my eyes. I am assuming it's Neymar's car, and we are probably not even close to the airport.

I felt asleep very fast, and I would love to sleep more. But I also want to talk to him, after all I can just sleep in the airplane. Once we get in it, which is probably another five hours.

"Finally you woke up," He sighs and smiles, his white teeth showing.

"Yeah, how far are we from the damn airport?" I ask, rubbing my eyes and I am happy I wasn't wearing mascara. Other wise I would have looked like a Ursula, from The Little Mermaid.

"We have another hour to drive" He says keeping his eyes on the road. His muscles were tensing, and his sort of new hair cut made him even look more attractive.

Excuse me with my shit talk.

"Let's play a game then" I come up with an idea.

21 questions.

"And what is that game?" He raises a brow.

"21 Questions" I smirk.

"Okay, but I am going to start" He says keeping his eyes on the road.

"Fine, go a head" I say and wait for him to ask the first questions. I used to play this game with my aunt when we were on long car rides.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks.

"White" I answer simply. This was an easy question, now I need to think of one.

"Really? Same here" He smirks.

Than it was my turn...

"Who's your man crush?" I ask, he chuckles a bit before answering.

"I think Ronaldo, or no, Myself"

I roll my eyes at his cocky attitude.

"My turn, so who's your woman crush?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

Hmmm, this makes me think.

"I think it would be Beyonce, or myself" I mock what he said.

"my turn now, favorite animal?" I ask. He chuckles again, and then answers.

"Oh, it's called Forealla Di Alavaz"

"Fuck you!" I slap his arm playfully. I start laughing along with him.

"Okay, my turn"

"Your bra size?" He asks in a serious tone that made my expression go from goofy to all shocked.

What the fuck?

"Jeez, I am just kidding!" He laughs, thank god it was a joke.

"Well that was a really um strange..joke" I say in a very obvious embarrassed tone.

"Sorry, but are they that big?"

"Shut up Junior" I blush even more.

"Sorry sorry" He chuckles. Asshole.

"I'll ask the next question" I say as I think of a question.

"hmm, favorite place in Brasil?" I ask him and it reminded me of that time I asked the same question when we were sitting by the stairs to his old house's balcony.

"The beach, it just makes me relax and always makes me smile" He says smiling, and it looked beautiful.

This reminded me of that time, and than I had the smile on my face by just the thought of it.

*FLASHBACK*

"Can I ask you a question?" I say as I rest my small head on Junior's bony shoulders. We were only small kids, but we looked like real couples that you see in movies.

"Yes Forealla" He said brushing the tangles on my long hair. And it was very sweet of him.

"What's your favorite place here in Brasil?" I ask. He smiles and than says "The beach, it just makes me relax and always makes me smile"

I look up and see him smiling. He looks down at me and smiles even more, his braces were showing.

I chuckled a bit, "Same, I also love the beach" I said.

"We both like the same things, that's crazy right?" He then chuckled.

"Yes, but it's also funny" I start laughing because his small fingers were tickling my neck.

I was never going to forget this moment.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

We played 21 question for about an hour. He asked some silly questions, but luckily it wasn't anything about my bra or anything to do with my boobs. I asked him about his favorite songs, and we still had a lot in common when it came to music. He even asked me if I ever made out with a girl, and all I did was laugh. I asked him if he ever made out with a boy and he said yes, and I felt for his stupid joke. Than he started bursting into laughter. We asked the most stupidest questions. I had to remind him one billion times to keep his eyes on the road.

God, he can be so weird sometimes.