Cinquenta E Oito - Dream Or Real Life?

After all the tears, sobs, unread messages, and missing him, I see him standing by my door. I was either dreaming or imagining this?

Because If he was going to be here, I would have heard my sister shouting rude comments to him which probably will scare him.

I watch as he walks closer to me, all smiling showing off a big grin. His eyes sparkling, and than from behind him handed me a gift bag and a bouquet of flowers.

What?

I am starting to realize that what was happening now wasn't a dream it was real life!

Every girl would have fainted by now or would be jumping up and down screaming "oh my god Neymar!" But  I was shocked and slightly pissed. He doesn't answer me and completely ignores me. I have been dying for him to text me back and talk to me about his training and upcoming matches.

He didn't call me on Christmas or New Year's eve.

Yet, here he comes surprising me. Wow, is this suppose to be romantic.

I stand up from the bed and I haven't still took the gift bag and flowers. I don't even want to take them. I don't even want to touch them. Instead I take a step closer with a frown.

The giddy smile on Neymar's face goes straight to a confused frown.

"F-Forealla, what's wrong?" He asks placing the gift bag and flowers down. He takes me hand and I pull away.

What's wrong? Is he seriously kidding me.

"You know what's wrong....." I say harshly.

"You are wrong!" I snap. He was taken a back and even jumped a bit from the loud voice.

"Wha-" I cut him off and take a step back.

"You didn't call me, or reply to that shit tone of messages I sent you on Christmas and New Year's eve, I started my new year crying and feeling a shame, because you didn't bother to text or call me, what's wrong with you?" I snap, feeling the tears run down my face, and god damn it I was crying.

"F-Forealla please d-" I cut him off again. He looked so upset himself, I could see it in his eyes, but no this time I am not going to forgive him this fast.

"Do you realize how much I missed you" I sob, he opened his mouth to say something in response but closed it again.

"I waited one night just to get one singe text, I even went on the internet just to see if you were alive, I was so worried, and I didn't even call Rafa because I didn't want her to get angry at you for being such an....such a asshole" I sob, I sit on my bed with my face buried into the palms of my hands.

I can't believe I am crying this much.

"I-I am..." His voice breaks, which made him go dead silent. I on the other side am still crying. I can't stop the tears they keep on coming.

I stand up and look at him one more time, before storming out my room. I walk thought the living room and no one was there. I can heat them all in the Balcony. Maybe that's how Neymar got in.

I walk out the house and see one of his cars. I walk past it and down the hill. I don't care where I am going, but I just don't want to see his face.

Of course he had to come running after me, which made me speed up.

"Forealla! Wait!" He says and I can hear him running behind me. I walk faster and to the right. I can still hear him coming after me, and I know soon he'll catch up with me.

"Anabella Forealla Di Alvarez don't you ever dare take another step before you get us both in trouble, remember that time were we both almost lost our lives?" And with that I stopped dead in my tracks.

*Flashback*

"Come on Junior" I grab Neymar's arm and lead him down this side of the street. We have never been here, but I know it's not that safe either.

I just want to look and then go home quick, nothing will happen.

"No Forealla, I don't want us to get hurt" he says strictly, and I frown.

"Por favor" I beg Neymar with my small hands.

I beg him one more time and hug him a few times. Neymar loves hugs and sometimes I can get away with anything by hugging him a lot.

"Okay, but very quick" He smirks with his ugly ass tooth's.

We walk down and through a few bushes. We both hold onto each other's hand so we are safe.

"Look" Neymar whispers and points to group of men with masks.

"Oh meu deus, who are they?" I ask Neymar whispering. We hide behind the bushes.

"I don't know Amor, but they are bad guys" Neymar says and I chuckle it sounds like a joke.

One of the guys notices us, and walks closer to us. I look at Neymar and he looks at me. We both are pale as chalk. He holds my hands tighter and hides me behind him.

The man is getting closer to us pulling out something that looks like a knife. A very sharp one. The man smirks and holds the knife towards us. Neymar whispers "One, two three" and by the fourth count he drags him with me, running through the bushes. We hear the men laughing as they watch us run and scream for help.

That day we got in big trouble, my mom didn't let me play football with Neymar for one week.

*End of Flashback*