Vinte E Seis - Davi Lucca

I find it very sweet and kind of her to want to talk to me. I mean after all, Rafa was one of my best friends. And I am thankful that I have now the chance to talk to her.

I call her and wait for her to pick up. I don't know what she wants to talk about, but I hope it's nothing to do with Neymar, I mean god I am already embarrassed.

"Oi, Glad you called" She says, once she picks up.

"Hi, well I already missed you, even thought it has just been couple of days we were at the restaurant" I say as I lay down on my bed.

"I missed you too! But there is something I need to tell you, and it's about Neymar."

"Oh, well okay..." Fuck I hope it's not about the party at his beach house, but she wouldn't know anyways.

"I feel so bad for doing this, Neymar didn't want me to say this, well at least not in this way" She says sighing.

"So he told me how you got drunk and-"

"He did! oh my god, Rafa please, I am already embarrassed and shamed of myself" I say, hiding my face in my pillow.

She giggles over the phone, "No, it's fine, I am not going to make you more embarrassed"

"Okay, but did he tell you everything?" I ask.

"She told me about the funny things you were saying, but he also told me something he did, and I am not actually supposed to say this, but I mean you two are just friends so it shouldn't matter"

"Okay...so..." I wait for her to say what she was going to say. I really want to know, because I am nosy, but also it's something Neymar did.

"When you felt asleep, he came in the room, and starting singing to you" She says, laughing lightly.

singing to me?

Was he singing to me, when I was asleep. I can barely imagine that. I don't know how I feel about it, It sure didn't mean anything.

"He was?" I ask, still in the thought of it.

"Yes, and do you want to know what song it was?" She says.

I want to know, but I don't want to be thinking about this whole day. Junior is just a friend, and I am not letting myself think of him to much, I am just scared it's going to lead me into falling for him.

"He was singing All Of Me, and I am not even supposed to tell you this" She says.

All of me by John Legend.

My head's under water, but I am breathing fine

You're crazy and I am out of my mind.

Cause All of me, loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections.

No, now this song is going to be stuck in my head, and the fact that Neymar was singing this to me just makes me feel...

So...Fuck I don't know how I feel. One side of me feels, happy? and the other feels stupid. I am so fucked up. But this isn't normal to me, I never was the girl who had boys singing to them, or even boys liking me.

But no, Junior is my friend, That's all.

"You there?" Rafa breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I just wasn't expecting him to sing this, like to me" I say trying to sound casually, but it didn't turn out like that.

"Don't worry, he isn't crushing on you" She says. I wish....

"Anyways, how's your day bee so far?" I ask in attempt to change subject.