Oitenta E Um - Text

While I was lying down and thinking about how messed up my life is getting, I noticed I havn't called my parents, or even my sister. I send the texts everyday and the reply's back, but I want to call my mom and hear her voice. I am just scared I'll start sobbing and somehow open my big mouth and say something about me and the fetus inside me. I am so fucking fucked up, and I need to gather my shit together before things get worse, if they even can get worse than what it is. 

I reach out for my phone which was luckily on the night table. I unlocked it and had 10 unread text. I open them and see that they were from him. Neymar just send me 10 texts about a few minutes ago. I really don't want to open them, but it's impossible for me to not. So I open the texts and began reading all ten. 

Neymar: I am know at this point you hate me and want to hit me with a shovel, but you need to stop getting mad and try talking to me properly. I will never EVER leave you alone with OUR  baby inside you beautiful belly, so please let's talk more about the actually baby and what we are going to do. Okay?

Neymar: Can you at least answer me, or just send a Emoji. I am getting worried, and I can't come upstairs because I am scared you'll shout bullshit at me. 

Neymar: I am sorry if I was a bit rude, but please....por favor open the damn door or just come downstairs. No one is going to notice. 

Neymar: Oh and let me make this clear, me and Sheyla are friends, no matter what you think. She might look like a puta to you, but you just need to know her a bit more. 

Neymar: I want to see you, please....you have no idea. 

Neymar: Are you sure you are mad and you never want to be with me again? Maybe it's your hormones, I am praying you still want me. 

Neymar: Can you fucking answer me? Or else I need to come up to your room. 

Neymar: We NEED to talk about the baby, and please don't get all crazy, now the most important thing is OUR baby. So don't act like you don't care about me, I am the father of the baby and guess what? I want the mother (aka you) back!

Neymar: You dead? or you just want to ignore me til next fucking year. 

Neymar: Okay then......maybe I just need to drag my ass and come up to the room.......tchau. 

It's like I don't know how to react to them. Some of the texts make me go mad, upset and crazy, but some makes me want him back. He's making me want him back, but that won't happen. I feel used and I don't want to be used again. There's other things I need to talk to him about and think about, like this baby in my belly that belongs to both me and Neymar! Who knew this would have happen. Me and Neymar.......the car accident........and then the baby. 

The only time me and Neymar talked or just bought up the idea of having children was back when we were kids. I remember how we sat by the small field, and talked after playing football. Flashbacks were coming back into my head, and it's crazy how I remember this, right? 

*FLASHBACK*

Me and Junior were sitting down on the dirty ground that we just played football on. After playing we had this thing were we sat down and talked. Sometimes I would lean on him and talk about my sister and how much I hated her. Then sometimes he would rest his head on my thigh and talk about how much he wished his sister was older so she could come out with us all the time.

Today was a bit different. My head was resting on his lap and he was playing with my hair, for the first time. We started talking about marriage and having children, which we never ever talked about. 

"Forealla, are you ever having a baby?" He asked, looking down making me funny face at me, and I just stick my tongue out, before responding to his question that made me wonder. 

"Maybe. Maybe like 23, so I can make a football club with all our children" I said, and we both burst into laughter. Our laughs were so load and funny, I think the neighborhood heard us. 

"So?" He says, finally after we mange to stop the weird laughing. 

"So?...." I say, he's still playing with my hair and I am still resting on his lap. I like this, because I like him too. It feels so safe and good to be with him. He's more than just my best friend, if it is possible to find your soul mate at such a young age than I think I did. 

"I want to have a son, and maybe a daughter" He says, sounding way more serious than I did. It makes me smile, a big smile. I imagine how cute and adorable his son will be, probably really beautiful and talented. Just like himself. 

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

It's crazy right? 

I hear someone knock on the bedroom door. I stand up and pull my dress a little down. I am hoping it's not Neymar, because I really don't want to start a fight with him. It's getting hard for me to remain calm when we are together. 

I open the door, and it's not him. It's Gil, and he's looking a little worried than usual. 

"What's wrong Gil? Is Rafa okay?" I say, getting worried myself. 

"It's not Rafa, it's Neymar" The moment he says his name, I feel a wave of panic hit me. It's weird I still have those feelings and why did I even care that much? I mean I hope it's nothing serious. 

We rush down the stairs, and I feel like I am getting dizzy myself, I hope I won't puke anytime soon. 

An ambulance was already outside the beach house, and the sight of that made me weak on my knees. I don't really remember anything since at this time I saw nothing but black. I felt someone grab me before I collapsed, but the rest was just black and silent.