Oitenta - Balcony

I rinse my mouth in the small bathroom the room next door is lucky to have. I can't believe that the girl standing in front of the mirror with a bloated belly is Anabella Forealla Di Alvarez. The fact that in my bloated belly is a little human being creeps me out. Every time I think about it I get shivers and instantly remind myself that I can't have this baby at this age. I am clearly not ready and Neymar is already a father of a beautiful and wonderful boy whom may I remind came from a one night stand. I think having to children will be tough for him, and for me to have my belly grow and giving birth is going to kill me.

I walk out the room and down to the living room where everyone else is having breakfast. I can hear Sheyla's load laughter and I can hear Rafa faking a laugh. Gil has already played his morning music and I am wondering where Neymar is.

"Bom dia linda, how are you feeling? Rafa told me you had cramps" Gil says once I enter the big modern designed kitchen. He's smiling cheekily, causing me to let out a chuckle. I was about to say something back, but Sheyla came running towards me.

"Oh my god, are you seriously on your period?" She says giving a disgusted look. Wow, so she's so childish. Well she has no idea that I am pregnant with her "friend", Neymar Junior.

"Yeah, but it's no big deal" I say, walking past her and over to Rafa who's making toast.

"Ana, have you seen Ney?" Gil asks, turning down the volume to the stereo playing "El Perdon" by Nicky Jam, and Enrique Iglesias.

"No, but I th-" Sheyla cuts me off.

"I'll go get him, no worries" She smiles showing off her white bright ass teethes. I roll my eyes, feeling very moody, again. It feels weird and bad to hide this from Rafa. I know she doesn't have any experience in pregnancy, but still she could help if I told her.

How would Davi react if I actually gave birth to this poor baby in my belly? Would he like having a little sibling from another mother, or would he really dislike it? God, I have no idea and I am feeling so scared. What am I going to do? How will I make my decision?

Neymar walks into the kitchen while putting on a shirt, and Sheyla walking behind him.

"Bom dia" His morning voice is so raspy, and it instantly takes me back to those days I woke up right next to him. How he would kiss me multiple times, and caress my body. He looks at me and a smirk was played across his morning messed up face. I notice how red his eyes were. I smile back and his smirk changes into a smile, a smile that is already telling me everything is going to be fine.

"Bom dia Ney, today we are hitting the road and we are going to make our way to the other side" Rafa says giving Neymar a hug, and handing him a toast sandwich.

We sit down on the bar stools. I am sitting between Neymar and Rafa. Sheyla is sitting next to Neymar on the other side, and Gil is sitting next to Rafa.

"So, you're going to leave today with Ana?" Neymar asks Rafa, ans she nods, taking a sip from her orange juice.

"Yep, won't you miss us?" Rafa pouts her lips. I glance at Neymar, and notice that he's been starring at me most of the time. It brightens up a smile on my face, just because I have missed him so much, yet I don't want to get to close with him.

"Of course, I will, why don't you guys stay a little longer?" Neymar asks both of us, his voice getting a little load and excited.

"Yeah, why don't we stay a little longer, since you know I have cramps and stuff" I turn around facing Rafa. She nods slowly and takes a while to answer. I know she really wants to hit the road today, but me and Neymar both want to stay here so we can talk about this fetus in my belly.