Sessenta E Tres - LMFAO

I am home, sitting on my own bed and scrolling down my phone. Media's have gone crazy, and I am not really used to this. I am a girl from the Favela's and look, I am on the news 24/7.

They have written all sorts of things about me. People think I am a model, or some rich ass person. Jeez, they have no idea.

I called Neymar last night when I got home and he told me to ignore it. Obviously I can't. I mean how am I going to ignore all this. They found my Instagram and Twitter page. I have gained so many followers. It's so new and strange. I don't like having so much attention. I am almost scared to walk to football practice, same with going to University.

I know I have to, and I will.

The house is empty. Mark and Natalia are leaving today, or they already did. My mom and dad are driving them to the airport along with my aunt. My grandparents are in Rio. So I have whole house to myself to dance around and be crazy.

I miss Neymar already and I really want to see him. Especially after I found out he's going to leave back to Barcelona.

I open the fridge and get some milk out. I prepare myself some breakfast and play some music. I dance around and sing a long to the load Brazilian music playing on Natalia's expensive ass speakers she got from Mark.

I am suprised I can hear something over the load music. I am getting a little scared now, since I am home alone. I can lireally hair someone walking in. I obviously can't see them, since I am in the kitchen.

Oh shit.

I take one step and turn down the volume to the song.

"Oh my god, I am going to die" I mumble as my finger tips shake while I try to lower the volume.

My heart beats, and I feels like it's going just pop out of my chest. I hear footsteps coming. I hear the front door shut, and I can just tell someones in the house.

I feel like I am going to wet myself as soon as I hear another footstep. My hear is beating so fast I can hear it. I am facing the kitchen tiles so thank god I can't see anything or else I might just pass out.

I hear the footsteps behind me, I am shaking and soon I am pretty sure I will be sobbing.

Oh god.

Should I just pass out? Fuck who is it? Oh my god.

I don't want to die......

The footsteps are coming, and who ever this murder is, he or she is right behind me. I can smell them, and I am smelling cologne. Oh god, it's boy. Fuck, what if I get raped in my own home.

Tears slip down, and I feel like the person is soon going to touch me.

Suddenly two strong arms wrap around my waist. And that was when I let out a load scream....

"GET OFF ME! OR I'll CALL THE POLI-"

"Oh my god......Forealla.......babbyy......you......got ......so scared....oh my......!" Neymar takes off the stupid Ski mask, and falls down on the kitchen floor from laughing his ass off. Literally he's laughing his ass off.

His laughter is so load, it's souder than anyones laugh. He even screams in between the laughing.

At that moment I felt like was going to die or get raped. Turns out Neymar was just trying to be funny....

"Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior! You scared the shit out of me! You think it's funny? Fuck off! Just fucking fuck off my fucking life you fucking bastard! I hate you so fucking much! I thought I was going to die or get raped you fucking ugly fucker!" I yell in no joke.

He get's up, still laughing.

"I....I am so sorry baby.....but you should have....seen you face.....oh my god!" He laughs and I push him away.

"Fuck off! You scared me to death! I could have died!" I yell in his fucking face of hotness.

"Baby calm down and.....carry on!" He quotes sounding terrible with his bad English.

"I am Latino I won't keep calm! so shut the fuck up! Foda se!"

Jeez, this boy is going to die of laughter.

I storm in my bedroom, my heart is still beating. I honestly thought I was going to die today. I was so scared, and terrified. Neymar is such an ass. How did he manage to get in?

I lie down on my bed trying to get my normal breathing back. My heartbeat is still going crazy.

Neymar walks into my room holding a glass of water. The grin on his face makes me want to laugh too. I can just imagine how my expression looked.

"Here, I am so sorry....but you face was hilarious!" He hands me the water, and bursts into laughter.

I roll my eyes, drinking up the whole water and making load gulp sounds. I place the glass on my nightstand. I lie down and Neymar lies down next to me. Wrapping his tanned strong arms around my waist. He kisses my neck gently.

"I am so sorry baby, you know I can be a little dumb sometimes" He whispers, making me chuckle.

"Sometimes? more like always" I chuckle kissing his cheeks. I notice he's got skin breakouts, and I find it cute. He slaps my ass playfully, and slap his chest. I love when we are cuddling, but then I know he gets into the mood when all he wants to have is sex. Everything was always Neymar taking control, him always being the one on top and the one to decide what happens, sometimes it’s amazing but others I want to take control!

"Junior, can you pass me the remote control?" I ask him, and he passes the control that was sitting on my nightstand. I recently got Natalia's old TV. I have a TV in my room and I can watch as much as football as I can!

I have a feeling he's really in the mood, but I am not.....I don't want him to take control of everything, especially not after he scared me like that.

“Babe, come here…” Neymar groaned, pulling me closer to his body.

“Neymar.” I say sternly, frowning. “Junior, I’m trying to watch TV.”

Neymar sighs before his hands move towards my waist, slinking around me to tug me closer.
He stays quiet, his hands rubbing up and down my hips as I try to keep my eyes on the TV.

“Come on…” Neymar begs, his lips soft and warm against my neck.

I hold back my moan, gasping softly. My eyes close before I open them again and focus on the TV, trying to ignore him. This is harder than I thought.

I stay quiet as he sucks at my neck, tugging at the skin.

“I want to be inside you..” Neymar chuckles, his tongue slowly tracing along my sensitive skin.
The thing is, he knows exactly where my sweet spots are; where he has to kiss to drive me wild.
Still I stay utterly concentrated on the TV.

“I’ll let you ride me.” Neymar mumbles huskily.

Oh. I wasn't expecting that...

That pipes my attention as I glance over my shoulder to where he kisses my neck.
“You want that, baby?” Neymar smirks at the way I grin to him, excited.Without saying a word I slowly straddle his hips and kiss him roughly.

“I want that..” I mumble against his lips, giggling.

“Good girl.” Neymar slaps my ass quickly, grinning a cute and oh-so-sexy grin towards me; showing off his teeth.

I love his playful moods, they always end amazingly!