" Are you okay ? " a male voice asked that was obviously Chan's.

Why did it have to be him ? I was glad to be saved from facial disfigurement. But I still didn't want to see or talk to him right now. So I pushed out of his hold, straighten myself, tried my best to keep my shoe on as I also tried to walk away.

" Sierra you're hurt. Don't be foolish. Let me help you, " Chan said.

I was fed up with this whole situation, no one was going to stop me from leaving. But I would speak my mind before I did so.

" Chan I find it funny how you didn't even bother to tell me what was going happen tonight. And don't give me the bull shit on how it was a surprise. I have the say so on if I want you to announce anything about my child. "

" Sierra I think you're overreacting. We are both proud parents of an beautiful young girl. I see nothing wrong in what I did. I just let a room full of people know that I have a child, " Chan stated standing in front of me.

" That's it. You were using her for your financial gain. But the fact is  - You didn't even ask me. You just treated as some kind of game. You are a jerk. You know that ! " I yelled at him as I poked him in the chest. This action made me a little dizzy, I stumbled forward as Chan caught me by the wrist.

" Sierra ? Are you drunk ? " He asked incredulously.

" I'm not. So let go, " I stuttered trying pull free from his hold. But wasn't having much luck.

" You are. I'm taking you home. Let's go to the car, " he said as he switched from holding my wrist to my hand.

" No. I'm not going anywhere with you, " my speech slurred. I could barely see straight. I had to get home on my own. Not with this guy.

I began to feel like I was floating, things around me were strange. I could feel the anger I was feeling minutes ago somehow lessen. I felt myself being placed on something, a loud bang that made me jump a bit. But I went back to that light feeling I had earlier.

I heard voices, they were getting far away. My head a bit weird so I closed my eyes to see if that helped.

*

*

*

I rolled over in bed, stretched out my limbs like I do every morning. I blinked my eyes open, yawn, sit up in bed. I feel a little achy to my surprise. I had a natural look around.

Everything around me looked unfamiliar. My anxiety began to build with my skin feeling clammy.

" What the fuck ?! This isn't my room. "

Aw hell what do I do now.

Sorry for the delay and errors. Sierra's seems to be in trouble now.
Let's pray for her 🙏

I hope it turned out okay ( the chapter that is )