-|Cruel Intensions|-

Comenzar desde el principio

"I wasn't bothering him! I swear!" Jimin defends, and Hoseok chuckles lightly then takes a slow sip of his wine.

"I know you're worried about him, but rest assured, he'll be waking up soon." Hoseok steps into the room and stands by Jungkook's bedside.

He grabs Jungkook's wrist, checking his pulse before humming in approval. "Once he wakes up, I'll keep him for a few more days to run some tests, then he'll be sent back home to Busan." He stands up to leave, turning to Jimin with a raised brow. "Coming?"

Jimin nods, frowning as he gives the prince one last look of remorse before following Hoseok out the room.

"What's going to happen once Jungkook leaves?" Jimin asks as he follows the doctor to his room.

"I've already have that planned out." Says the doctor as he enters his room, slowly sipping his wine as he walks up to his bed and sits on its edge. "Once Jungkook leaves, we will be leaving this mansion for good. I already put a down payment for a very luxurious apartment in Seoul."

Jimin's body froze, eyes going wide as he tries to process the doctors words. Seoul? Shit, that's so far away!

"W-what?"

Hoseok wasn't surprised by Jimin's shocked expression. He knew this was a huge change for Jimin, especially considering that Jimin will have to leave Daegu and leaving Daegu meant he wont ever see Taehyung again.

But that's the point. This was all just another form of his treatment on Jimin to get him to move on from Taehyung, and also, to have Jimin all for himself without King Taehyung and King Yoongi watching his every move.

Jimin, on the other hand, was confused and conflicted. If he leaves Daegu, he'll be far away from Taehyung, which was a good thing since all he wants to do is get over him.

But what has him really bothered is the fact that he'll be so far away from Jungkook.

Sure, Jimin hasn't known Jungkook for so long, but he felt something for the prince, something he hasn't felt in a long time.

"But you're the royal doctor! You can't just leave!" He says, trying to read the cold smile on Hoseok's face.

"I've already sent my letter of resignation a week ago." Hoseok says, taking a final sip of his wine before settling it aside. "All I have to do is show up at the king's mansion and give my position off to the next doctor. They already have someone and are waiting on me." He informs, that cold smile never leaving his face.

"And before you ask, I already have plenty of jobs offering me positions, even the kings of Seoul have offered me a position as their royal doctor."

"Yeah but..." Jimin's lips tremble, eyes casting low to the ground as he tries to counter the doctors plans. "I wanted to go back home....to Busan." He mumbles.

Now this ticks the doctor off a little. He rises off the bed and strides over to Jimin. With each step his smile fades until it turns into a frown once he's in front of Jimin.

He grabs Jimin's chin, roughing lifting it up to meet his eyes. "Just what the fuck are you planning on doing in Busan?" He asks with low, almost playfully sinister tone.

Jimin honestly has no idea what he wanted to do. He hasn't been to Busan in years, not since his parents sold him into the sex slave trade for money.

Its not like he can just waltz up to their door, expecting them to take him in with open arms either.

"I'll get a job and go to college." Jimin replies, adverting his gaze anywhere but on Hoseok's intense glare.

Hoseok scoffs. He knows Jimin will be thrown back into the sex trade if he returns to Busan. After all, Busan is still one of the few districts that legalize the sex trade.

But nothing gets past the doctor and he knows Jimin very well. He knows Jimin wants to go with Jungkook and that's something the doctor wont allow.

"You have no money and nowhere else to go." Hoseok mocks with a sweet and sour tone of voice. "You are a traitor in the eyes of Daegu and if you step foot in Busan territory, they will throw this sweet ass." Hoseok reaches down and gropes Jimin's ass, giving it a firm squeeze. "Into the sex trade, again."

Jimin squirms under Hoseok's intense gaze, his jaw clenching as he shoves the doctor away from him. Already he has tears in his eyes, tears of frustration as he knows the doctor is right.

Hoseok lets out a bitter laugh, knowing he's got Jimin right where he wants him. "What? Were you expecting Jungkook to take you with him?" He laughs again and Jimin storms out of the room.

"Face it Jimin, I'm the only person you have left. Without me, you'd be dead." Hoseok persists as he follows Jimin down the hall.

Tears pool in the corners of Jimin's eyes, the harsh truth of Hoseok's words hitting him like a ton of bricks. The fact that he has no one but the doctor saddens him.

"Leave me alone!" Jimin shouts, but then he gasps as he gets thrown against wall,  with Hoseok malevolently glaring at him.

"I won't let you go Jimin. Don't you remember?" He snakes his hand down Jimin's back, groping his ass harshly. "This ass is mine."

"Hoseok hyung, Jimin hyung?"

Both stand frozen in place and slowly turn their heads to see Jungkook leaning against the wall with a tired look in his eyes as he stares at them with curiosity.

"What the hell is going on?"