"Maybe we can look for a small apartment" Melo suggests.

"Yeah right, cuz yo pops is definitely gonna be okay with that" I laugh.

"Y'all can stay in the guest house, I can just sleep at the main house if it's really that bad" Gelo shrugs.

"Actually, we finna stay there whether you like it or not cuz there ain't not other option" Melo says with his smart mouth.

"Don't get beat up bitch" Gelo warns him which makes me laugh.

"I appreciate you G" I smile and give him a side hug since he's sitting on the left side of me.

"Yeah me too bro" Melo dabs him up before getting behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Can y'all get together already?" Gelo rolls his eyes.

"Mind ya business sir" I grab a grape out of the bowl in front of me and throw it in my mouth.

-
-

"Are we there yet?" I groan while leaning my head against the seat.

Me, Melo, Gelo, Zo and Dmo are going to the mall just like old times.

I really need some new clothes because I can't fit in everything anymore, my baby bump is pretty visible right now and if I wear some of my tops you can see my belly because they're to small. I officially feel fat.

Me and Melo decided to keep the pregnancy a secret for the world until the babyshower, so right now I'm wearing a big ass black shirt so you can't see my stomach.

"You know the way to the mall and how long it takes" Dmo sayz being smart like always.

"Sir I didn't ask for a smart comment, I asked if we're almost there yet" I roll my eyes. 

"No" He responds, knowing I'm not here to play.

I suddenly crave a sandwich and I knew this would happen cuz I've been craving it all day so I took one with me alongside with pickles.

I felt around me for the ziplock baggies but I couldn't find the one with the sandwich in it, I instantly became frustrated.

"Where is my sandwich?" I ask.

"I just ate it..." Gelo says slowly.

"You what?" I hope I didn't hear that right.

"I-I was hungry and you wasn't eating it so I grabbed it" He mumbles.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, counting to ten.

"It ain't a big deal you still have yo pickles" He says.

"I WANTED MY SANDWICH GELO" I say while punching him in his throat.

He started coughing and grabbed his throat.

"Oh my- CHERRAY! Calm the fuck down!" I hear Lonzo exclaim.

"Don't tell me to calm down, you have no idea how much I wanted that sandwich!!" I snap at him.

I don't play around when it comes to my food, I'm hungry all day long and my aggression goes through the roof when I can't eat what I want.

"Oh my god, I thought I was finna die" Gelo breathes out.

I feel Melo put his hand on my leg while grabbing my arm.

"Calm down ma" He says.

"Get off me Melo! Y'all getting on my damn nerves!" I holler through the car.