♛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ₄₁

Começar do início

"What?" Anahi asked, raising her brow as I looked over to her with a smirk. "Nope! Please don't even bring that shit back up." She laughed, covering her mouth.

"You really decked Kadeem in the face, even after he had a busted lip." I laughed loud, almost burning a hole into the carpet from the blunt. "Oh shit!" I exclaimed, reaching for the ashtray and setting the blunt down.

"He deserved that shit. I don't play when it comes to family." She shook her head, shrugging. "When you gonna get the rest of your clothes?"

"When Liv comes out, cause I know you have things to do with your family." I smiled. I also didn't want Anahi to come with me because she'd have a lot to say to Kadeem. There was unfinished business, but she didn't need to be around that.

I guess the night Cairo told her what Kadeem had done to me she was ready to catch him once she finished Cairo's hair. He didn't think she was serious, but you'd think by now that Cairo knew Anahi wasn't playing games. She had called me about it and told me the news about Kadeem cheating, and that shit broke me even more because he didn't have the balls to tell me the truth. I told her she could do whatever she wanted cause I had enough going on emotionally.

I was emotionally drained.

"As long as you have someone with you, then that's good." She smiled, moving back a piece of hair. "Did Liv tell you she plans on moving out here?" She chuckled, and I shook my head. That was new news. "Her mama being funny."

"Cause that's how Vivian always been." I smacked my teeth, another auntie who didn't care bout nobody but herself. "Off that, thanks for being here with me sissy. I needed the company and I appreciate you."

"You don't have to thank me. That's our duties as sisters, making sure we're good at all times."

Cairo 'East' Brewster

"Stop throwing shit, Kairi!" My voice stern as I looked at her. Little girl stayed trying me, and that's my fault cause I let her get away with a lot of shit. "Wait till ya mama gets home." I shook my head, causing for her to poke out her bottom lip.

She so fake.

"No dada! I sowwy." She ran over to me, cuddling into my side as I held Kion. "Pweaseeee don't tell her."

"Tell me what?" Anahi entered the living room, placing her purse down onto the couch. "What happened Kai Kai?" Her voice delicate, but a hint of sternness behind it. She walked around the couch sitting down and Kairi moved over to her, cuddling into her.

"Dada yelled at me cause I didn't listen." Kairi looked up at Anahi, and I sucked my teeth.

"Stop throwing your toys and I wouldn't have to yell, Kai. I already told you that." I shook my head, I was really arguing with a three year old. That's crazy.

"See mama, he mean." Kairi stuck her tongue out at me, and it took everything in me not to pop her.

Anahi looked at me and shook her head before putting her attention onto Kairi. "You need to listen to daddy. When he tells you to stop, do it mamas." Anahi rubbed her hand up and down Kairi's back, catching onto her actions. "Little girl, stop playin with your dad." She chuckled lowly, getting up from the couch as Kairi held onto her, sliding down as she hugged onto Anahi's left leg.

"Your sister a whole trip KJ." I looked at him, his baby giggle coming out as if he understood what I was saying. Lifting my head up I looked at Anahi as she walked around the couch and to the kitchen, I frowned. "Hol'up, how you come in the house and not give me them lips?" I called out, standing up and walking into the kitchen with our son.