photoshoots

here's the other part of that gif, like i said i would put in a roger imagine

"okay..." y/n spoke softly as she interlaced her fingers in front of her. "i want you to imagine, that's your sliding down a rainbow. it quiet, the colors are fluffy and soft, like cloud, and your having the best time of your life"

"i'm...gonna have myself a real good time-" fred began to sing but was stopped by y/n.

"fred" she called snapping him out his singing daze. after she was done taking fred's picture she turned her body to roger who was standing beside her.

"do you have vest i could maybe wear?" he asked using his hands out of habit to demonstrate a vest. she nodded her head leading him over to the closet.

"well," she said pulling the string to the light walking inside looking through the clothing rack that contained jackets, sweaters, and vest.

"what's your style?" she asked, looking at him but still moving the hangers the take a look at the clothes. roger thought about it for a while then shrugged his shoulders.

"i don't know..surprise me" he smirked. she looked through them for a while, coming upon a fringed leather vest. she took it off the hanger and put it around his shoulders.

"i like that. do you like it?" she scanned his body humming to herself as she actually took the time to look at his body

"yeah, ok" she said not knowing what he said. she saw his lips move but she tuned out everything when she was looking.

she walked back out into the studio and waited for roger to come out from whatever he was doing.

"what is roger do-aww geez" john stopped his sentence as he seen roger come out shirtless only having on the vest and his necklace. y/n gave him questioning look as her eyes followed his footsteps. he sat on the stool looking at everyone clueless on why they were staring at him like that.

"what?" he shrugged his shoulder as he looked at everyone's expressions.

"why is your shirt off roger?" brian asked him leaning back on the wall. "y/n said i could take my shirt off" he pointed to her defending himself. y/n mouth opened in a shocked expression. "what? no i didn't, you didn't even ask that question" she looked at the other hand members.

"yes, i did" roger laughed. y/n looked down at the ground thinking.

5 minutes ago

"i like that. do you like it?" she asked roger as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"yeah..i was thinking maybe this vest doesn't need a shirt because having a shirt on kind of throws off the style of the fringes, don't you think?"

"yeah ok" she replied

now

"oh" she said, quite embarrassed of the situation. "anyways.." she said to break the silence that came over the room, stepping up to the camera to take his picture.

as she was packing up her equipment, roger came up to her.

"i think that vest would look better on you" he said in a low tone. her eyebrows slightly furrowed as she listened to what he just said. roger sucked in some air through his teeth as he realized that line didn't work out the way he planned it to.

"i'm saying that you would look good with the vest too" he explained using his hands more than usual. it tends to happened when he got nervous. but y/n was the first girl he ever got nervous around, usually he would get by smoothly.

"with or without the a shirt?" she teased as a smile came on to her face. roger let out a small laugh. "both, if i'm honest with you. maybe you want to try it on?"

"good try, taylor" she picked up her duffel bag putting it over her shoulder but it was taken away from her.

"i'll take this for you, and this—also this" he said as he picked up smaller things like lens covers and camera stands. "and i'll also like to take you out on a date" he looked at her hoping that the little chain he just did impressed, just a little at least.

"i see what you did there. that's very compassionate of you" she walked off leaving him to trail behind her.

"so is that a yes?" he asked hopefully.

"roger" she let a laugh as she got in side of her car.

"roger?" he questioned as the car drove away. brian lattes his shoulder. "military vocabulary aka yes"

"oh...oh!" he started to smile as he realized that she did indeed say yes to the date.