Sugar (5)

SD: Do you want to have dinner with me?

You quirked your brows.
You: No? Isn't your wife in town?
SD: Yeah, but she's out with her friends. She won't be back soon.
You: You sure?
SD: Yes baby, go get ready in something comfortable. It's not going to be something fancy. Come to the office first.
You: Ok daddy.

You smiled down at your phone and went to your room. Since he told you to get comfortable, you put on ripped jeans and your favorite long sleeve shirt. In no time, you were ready and got an uber to the office. It was 8pm, no one was there expect the security guards and him. You entered with your special key and went straight to the elevator.

The guard said hi and waved at you. You repeated his actions before the door closed. Once the elevator door opened, you were immediately pulled out and pushed against a wall. Ben's hands pinned your body down and he connected his lips with yours. One of his hands made its way up from your hip to your breast then your neck.

He was a very kinky man. His intentions were never to hurt you, but occasionally he would choke you. He always put the right pressure to not hurt you. Feeling his hand on your neck turned you on. With your free hand you grabbed his covered boner. Ben smiled into the kiss and departed.

Without any words spoken, he unbuttoned your jeans and made you walk to the huge bar he had. He bent you over a bar stool and pulled your jeans and panties all the way down. You heard him unzip his dress pants. Before fucking you, he bent down and ate you out for a while, but made sure to steer away from your clit. He then turned you around so your stomach was on the stool and entered you.

At first it was too much, but you started getting used to the length after a few thrusts. He wasn't holding anything back. Ben held you by the hips as he fucked you hard. The bar stool moved from side to side as he slammed his hips to yours. Ben would also slap your ass, leaving his hand marked on your ass cheek.

It wasn't long before you came and he pulled out to come all over your back. You felt his load seeping through your shirt. You chuckled as he let go of you, "Just to let you know, that was my favorite shirt." Ben raised his brows and helped you take off your shirt. "My bad, baby girl. There's a few of your spare clothes in the secret closet," he told you as he cleaned himself off.

When you got back from changing, he handed you 500 dollars. "That shirt was like $10, I'll give you back the 490 dollars back," you chuckled and took the money. "Or you can pay for dinner tonight," Ben replied. You took the deal because it's still him paying since he's given you a shit load of money.

Before exiting to the garage, Ben handed you a briefcase. You asked him what it was for. "I thought about what you had said, that my wife could catch us. I thought we could go on a 'business' meeting. If she miraculously does show up, then she'll see you have very important papers. Highly doubt it, but it's just a little back up plan," he winked at you and handed you the thing.

You smiled at him and kissed his cheek, "You're so smart." If it weren't for the dim lighting, you could've sworn you saw him blush. "Alright baby, lets go eat," he held your hand again and led you to his gorgeous car.

He had said it wasn't going to be anything fancy, but he lied. Ben took you to one of the most expensive restaurant in the city. You felt so underdressed and uncomfortable, but Ben assured you that every regular in that place was dressed just like you were. He wasn't wrong.

"If this isn't fancy for you, then I can't imagine what fancy is for you," you joked around and saw the beautiful place. You've never been because it was always way out of your budget. "You want me to show you," he questioned. You chuckled but you saw he was being serious. "I'm not sure. It's never safe with your wife," you sincerely responded.